Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious youtube video mentioning "incel" in the title from 2006

Looking at his other videos you can see how badly he’s balding, pretty brutal

The Founding Titan?

i will shit on ur porch
Please do. I'll take a picture of your worn-out asshole from shitting and then spam it everywhere, call it "shitposting."

So interesting to read the comment dates - "15 years ago"

I also think about this too...I used to have a youtube channel, the videos are still up, likewise there was a big community I was part of - I since left for various reasons, but still feel nostalgic visiting again...already, the comments on those videos I uploaded say "9 years ago"...just imagine in the future - if youtube doesn't delete the old videos to save storage space or anything - you could be on your deathbed, literally reading comments from 70 years ago - many of those people would have died by that point, but you can see exactly what was in their mind at that exact moment 70 years ago. Of course, going into the future - again, if we haven't wiped ourselves out/these sites/archives still exist, imagine literally browsing social media comments that say "10 million years ago" - now I guess we have cave paintings, books and some government type documents that have persisted over the years...but these aren't really available to the average person...nor do they actually show what an individual was thinking, at that particular time. It's really interesting, to me

Likewise, I feel people have this idea that - perhaps because they don't exist to us - that humans these days are automatically more intelligent than humans of previous generations (100s/1000s of years ago) - yet I find it amazing...how I can learn stuff in physics class at college (16-18 years old) and think that this is moderately and even modern knowledge...yet you see guys writing about this same stuff - and knowing magnitudes more than I know - 100s of years prior. It's like, you're not really learning new stuff - you're literally spending years of education, just to get to the same level of knowledge people 100s of years prior already had

ancientcel, walked so we could run