Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youtube takes down Incelcast Episode 3

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
★★★★★
I hope youtube rots. My one chance at status is fucking GONE

GRRR

Fuck. Any reason why they did it? Did they tell you?

(((((((((((((((youtube))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The censoring the of the blackpill continues.

This is getting ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a secret society pulling strings to have blackpills removed from the internet.

Did they give any reason as to why it was taken down?

Did they give any reason as to why it was taken down?

Just a generic "You have violated the youtube TOS" automated message. We got a strike on the account too

youtube is a piece of shit and I wish the youtube shooter was more successful.

They're gonna come for FACEandLMS videos next. Everyone needs to back up his videos while they still can.

Just a generic "You have violated the youtube TOS" automated message. We got a strike on the account too
They don't even tell you what policy you violated so that you can avoid it in the future. No of course not. This obviously isn't something fair. They just want to censor anything incel related or controversial.

I guess either dailymotion or liveleak need to be the official incel video platform.

the youtube shooter was the one good foid in the world, rip

Not surprised, those Google cucks allow women to bare their tits on there if it’s “educational”. If it’s pro-male, it fails.

Oh shit that was quick and I didn't even get a chance to watch it.

Archive it then upload it back to the site

It just means having some perspective about what matters in life
:feelsree:

Fuck off you normalfag cocksucker. What the fuck do I have in life besides my statusmaxing and blackpilling? That youtube account was a good fucking cope. You sound like a fucking normalfag grandstanding with your "perspective" bullshit. You know what's more fun than LDARing? Reading youtube comments about the content you make. Having fun interviews with guests. BEING SOMEONE

Off yourself

Typical youtube, honestly don't think it will be long before they drop their pretenses and just outright ban any channel that talks about male issues without also pandering to feminist shit like "toxic masculinity"

I'm saving all the black pills I find on the internet.

I believe that by the end of the year they will erase all the content that supports the INCEL theories.

I believe until the OKC publishes fake studies going in the opposite direction of everything that has been published.

It just means having some perspective about what matters in life
Why do you come here to post stupid shit like this to antagonize users for no reason? Go back to whatever hole you came from. Also Jfl at anyone who thinks anything in life "matters".

I'm saving all the black pills I find on the internet.

I believe that by the end of the year they will erase all the content that supports the INCEL theories.

I believe until the OKC publishes fake studies going in the opposite direction of everything that has been published.

It should also be mentioned those OKcupid guys were done by academics not bb.com broscience morons. Its curious that they would even post data that would dissuade the majority of their paying clientele (males) from even joining their site. Really foolish on their part to begin with.

Incelcast comes down but roasties making fun of us get to stay up.

Fuck YouTube. They are seriously lucky they have no direct competition.

Archive all black pills from now on boys. They are being hunted.

I really liked Youtube, it's a shame that it's getting more and more cucked.

this is perfectly fine though

:feelsree:

Fuck off you normalfag cocksucker. What the fuck do I have in life besides my statusmaxing and blackpilling? That youtube account was a good fucking cope. You sound like a fucking normalfag grandstanding with your "perspective" bullshit. You know what's more fun than LDARing? Reading youtube comments about the content you make. Having fun interviews with guests. BEING SOMEONE

Off yourself

Lol at this guy... I've never seen someone go prima donna on such little talent before. Statusmaxing? What are you maxing with a channel that has a total of 10k views? You're just a voice that plays for a few 16 year olds who just got done wanking and want to hear someone tell them what they already think. You're not even popular among your own tiny audience. Everyone thinks you're a pussy. You can make whatever vids you want -- no one is going to stop you. But people are going to lol at you when you think your youtube backwater channel makes you anything more than a grown man who wastes his life talking about foids and Chad.

what a joke, we can't even discuss our ideas without some cucked company like cucktube censoring us for "wrong speak"

kys inceltears shill

Yeah, anyone who notices how much of a tool you are is IT. Sweet defense mechanism, bro. Never mind that I've been posting under this name and avatar on psl since 2013 -- before you even knew what incel meant.

Yeah, anyone who notices how much of a tool you are is IT. Sweet defense mechanism, bro. Never mind that I've been posting under this name and avatar since 2013 -- before you even knew what incel meant.

You sound exactly like a normalfag infiltrator. You're telling incels (The lowest caste in society, basically trash) they need to stop complaining when they lose the few copes they have in life. Zero fucking sympathy to those who are supposed to be your own kind. JFL telling me or anyone else they need to "Go outside". If I go outside some femoid will look at me like I'm trash and destroy my self esteem.
>I've been here since 2013
No idea why you're still posting here when you're obviously a normie or some kind of self-hating incel cuck.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. New New Poster is the biggest fag on this site. How spewing platitudes like "go outside" isn't ban worthy is beyond me. Clear cucktears-esque level trolling.

They nuked my elliot rodger song as well, even though there's tons of violent songs on youtube. As if I'm the first guy to rap about shooting shit up lol. They don't give a fuck about anything but appealing to the mainstream so they can maximize their profits.