Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youtube Subliminals For Looksmaxxing

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
People who haven't tried this GTFO. I know this post seems very bluepilled and like I am trolling but there are many online testimonies claiming great results and many incels on discord claim to have gained improvement from them. So if you have used this and gained results can you mention the extent which it helped your face, height frame or body? How long did these improvements take and what are some tips to speed things up?
@Nautica1983 GTFIH, you made a thread about trying this too, what were your results?

Last edited:
its legit...you can get blue hunter eyes by listening to them

little by little your lower eyelids get more support, your eyes get horizontally longer, eyebrows denser, IPD moves towards ideal range and your eye color literally changes

little by little your lower eyelids get more support, your eyes get horizontally longer, eyebrows denser, IPD moves towards ideal range and your eye color literally changes
Are you being serious?

Autism has become an epidemic

I honestly have a hard time understanding the levels of stupidity needed for an adult to take a good hard look at the concept of subliminals and not realize how complete and utter bullshit they are. I know you're in a really bad spot and want them to work really bad, but you need to understand that it's pure delusion.

This would actually be sweet if it were real.

They work but take months. i have gained 0.5 lms facially after 6 months of listening. So they do work but slow. In fact they didnt work for me until I did blood rituals. Until then they were inconsitent results. My height has gone up 0.5 inches over 6 months. So these change you but slowly. To go from 3/10(most of us) to 6/10 will at least take a few years with subs.
Some people are fucked tho, I know a guy whos been trying for 5 years and has no results.

I honestly have a hard time understanding the levels of stupidity needed for an adult to take a good hard look at the concept of subliminals and not realize how complet and utter bullshit they are. I know you're in a really bad spot and want them to work really bad, but you need to understand that it's pure delusion.
Don't say this crap unless you have tried it and gotten no results. There is no harm in trying something like this whether it works or not. If it works it is 100% worth it. My mood, confidence and sleep has already improved after listening to subliminals for a day.
In fact they didnt work for me until I did blood rituals
Elab please.

Don't say this crap unless you have tried it and gotten no results. There is no harm in trying something like this whether it works or not. If it works it is 100% worth it. My mood, confidence and sleep has already improved after listening to subliminals for a day.
Looks like my post went complety over your head, they objectively do not work buddy. Just think about it for a second, do you really think that if subliminals were legit everyone on the internet wouldnt be listening day and night? There has never been a study or ANY type of data showing they work. One word for your mood change, P L A C E B O.

Elab please.
You draw sigils. You choose an afirmation like " I am tall" "I get fantastic sublimnal results" etc. Then you convert the sentence into a shape, you can use a website for this then print the sigil, or do it manually. Afterwards you cut yourself, add blood on the sigil. Set it on fire subsequently and forget about it. It took me multiple attempts to use sigils before stuff got working. So dont be discouraged if you see no changes right away or stuff isnt working. You have to have lots of patience and test many things, to find what works for you.
You draw sigils. You choose an afirmation like " I am tall" "I get fantastic sublimnal results" etc. Then you convert the sentence into a shape, you can use a website for this then print the sigil, or do it manually. Afterwards you cut yourself, add blood on the sigil. Set it on fire subsequently and forget about it. It took me multiple attempts to use sigils before stuff got working. So dont be discouraged if you see no changes right away or stuff isnt working. You have to have lots of patience and test many things, to find what works for you.
Here is the website if your interested:http://sigilscribe.me/

Looks like my post went complety over your head, they objectively do not work buddy
You have no proof for this claim, most importantly you must have belief in order for it to work.
Most people dismiss these things because they do not want to put in the effort, it is easier to believe it does not work, instead of actually trying it.

there is no hz frequency for your bones

You have no proof for this claim, most importantly you must have belief in order for it to work.
Most people dismiss these things because they do not want to put in the effort, it is easier to believe it does not work, instead of actually trying it.
Yes most people will give up far too fast. I say 10-20% of people dont get results no matter what they do. another 60-70% give up fast. Only maybe 10% of people who use subs use them long enough to get results

there is no hz frequency for your bones
Bones change throughout your life. The subconscious mind can control these changes. By using affirmations to make your subconcious mind obey certain commands like my bone structure will get better, the mind might actually guide these changes to happen IRL slowly.

Bones change throughout your life. The subconscious mind can control these changes. By using affirmations to make your subconcious mind obey certain commands like my bone structure will get better, the mind might actually guide these changes to happen IRL slowly.
no, man

Yes most people will give up far too fast. I say 10-20% of people dont get results no matter what they do. another 60-70% give up fast. Only maybe 10% of people who use subs use them long enough to get results
Can it work without the sigil? I am a bit squeamish to cut myself.

To answer your question, I had no results because subliminal will only work if you're vibrating on a higher plane and operating from a higher chakra. If you're operating from a lower chakra like basically everyone here it's not going to work. The best way to raise our vibrations is through Nofap and Going mostly Vegan if not full vegan. If you want to learn more about chakras and vibrations just reply, but its really fucking hard to do NOFAP. Would be nice if I had some accountability partners on here so we can do this together.

Can it work without the sigil? I am a bit squeamish to cut myself.
Yes, results vary from person to person. Some people dont get results unless they do the sigil thing. Others get results no matter what they do as long as they listen .Others spend years listening for naught. I have talked to many people, each person had their own story about whether subs worked for them or not. There is too much variation to give certain answers.

I recommend trying some subliminal daily for a month or two and if you see no results do the sigil thing. As for the cutting part you can use a diabeters lancer, its sanitary and not painful to use.
To answer your question, I had no results because subliminal will only work if you're vibrating on a higher plane and operating from a higher chakra. If you're operating from a lower chakra like basically everyone here it's not going to work. The best way to raise our vibrations is through Nofap and Going mostly Vegan if not full vegan. If you want to learn more about chakras and vibrations just reply, but its really fucking hard to do NOFAP. Would be nice if I had some accountability partners on here so we can do this together.
I have been able to get results despite fapping, but yes when I went on NO fap, results came faster. As for chakras, i have been removing mine, I heard they limit your manifestation power. My chakras were damaged to begin with according to a aura reader, so i am removing them.

Yes, results vary from person to person. Some people dont get results unless they do the sigil thing. Others get results no matter what they do as long as they listen .Others spend years listening for naught. I have talked to many people, each person had their own story about whether subs worked for them or not. There is too much variation to give certain answers.

I recommend trying some subliminal daily for a month or two and if you see no results do the sigil thing. As for the cutting part you can use a diabeters lancer, its sanitary and not painful to use.

I have been able to get results despite fapping, but yes when I went on NO fap, results came faster. As for chakras, i have been removing mine, I heard they limit your manifestation power. My chakras were damaged to begin with according to a aura reader, so i am removing them.
Want to do nofap with me so we can attract a different life and get the fuck outta this place? Also removing your chakras? What do mean by that and how can you possibly remove chakras? Do you mean cleansing them? I thought manifestation occurred from higher chakras so how can you manifest without any? Also where did you find an aura reader and where can I find one?

Want to do nofap with me so we can attract a different life and get the fuck outta this place? Also removing your chakras? What do mean by that and how can you possibly remove chakras? Do you mean cleansing them? I thought manifestation occurred from higher chakras so how can you manifest without any? Also where did you find an aura reader and where can I find one?
I found an aura reader on a discord for occult people. You could probably get a reading in person if you live in a big city as well, or use becomealivinggod.com forums, to get one for free. As for removing chakras, rather than removing chakras, i heard you unify all the chakras directly to your body when you remove them, i have been using subliminals and mediation for unifying/removing chakras.

I found an aura reader on a discord for occult people. You could probably get a reading in person if you live in a big city as well, or use becomealivinggod.com forums, to get one for free. As for removing chakras, rather than removing chakras, i heard you unify all the chakras directly to your body when you remove them, i have been using subliminals and mediation for unifying/removing chakras.
Thanks, gonna do some research and see what happens.

Well keep coping I guess, crazy how someone as low IQ as me can envy your blissful ignorance tbh

They work but take months. i have gained 0.5 lms facially after 6 months of listening. So they do work but slow. In fact they didnt work for me until I did blood rituals. Until then they were inconsitent results. My height has gone up 0.5 inches over 6 months. So these change you but slowly. To go from 3/10(most of us) to 6/10 will at least take a few years with subs.
Some people are fucked tho, I know a guy whos been trying for 5 years and has no results.

Sounds like religion tbh, no guarantees it works but if it helps you sleep better at night..

You sure that sigil stuff isnt demonic? I dont trust any type of blood rituals

You sure that sigil stuff isnt demonic? I dont trust any type of blood rituals
i dont believe it is. your just connecting your subconscious to your physical body. I heard you can just meditate over the sigil. but that didnt work for me so i did the blood hting

Everything is fine except for veganism.
Just no. Don't do it, don't preach it, don't encourage it. Veganism comes with a full range of problem that most people will experience. Starting with and not limited to:

Low libido, insatiable craving of meats, malnutrition, low energy, mental fogginess, and a lot more.

The only way to make a vegan diet actually work is by being a macro god and setting up a nutrients strategy. You would need a strict diet, lots of vitamins, and discipline. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if you keep encountering problems.

Veganism is bullshit. Vegetarians are fine for the most parts because they have more choices, but veganism is just a retarded fad. Yes, with this point I'm stating that veganism is more bs than nofap. That should tell you something.

Everything is fine except for veganism.
Just no. Don't do it, don't preach it, don't encourage it. Veganism comes with a full range of problem that most people will experience. Starting with and not limited to:

Low libido, insatiable craving of meats, malnutrition, low energy, mental fogginess, and a lot more.

The only way to make a vegan diet actually work is by being a macro god and setting up a nutrients strategy. You would need a strict diet, lots of vitamins, and discipline. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if you keep encountering problems.

Veganism is bullshit. Vegetarians are fine for the most parts because they have more choices, but veganism is just a retarded fad. Yes, with this point I'm stating that veganism is more bs than nofap. That should tell you something.
Wtf are you talking about? Never heard any vegans who's encountered these problems. I haven't encountered a single one of those problems either and I'm working my way up to being full vegan, right now I'm pescatarian and have cut out all meats without any problems. If you want to know why I preach about being Vegan, look up Dr sebi and what he has to say about high alkaline natural vegan foods. The man has provenly cured aids, blindness, and cancer with his vegan diet because its natural non fucked with food that humans were meant to eat. Humans were never meant to eat meat, were the only flat toothed mammal that eats meat.

even chads are lookmaxxing now its truly over