Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtube shorts knows just what I want to watch

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

how do they know I'm interested in all this epic stuff. I love vtubers. I love funny wom,en.

It's the algorithm.

Lol, I have to admit I waste too much time on YouTube shorts. I just hate how every social platform is copying TikTok now, there's a reason why I've never downloaded that app.

The only reason why I haven't deleted YouTube yet is because it still has most of the videos I want to watch and every song you can look up, and the Odysee app on my iPhone is shit.

Fakecel kid recommendations.
Trucel recommendations look like this
Capture 2022 09 25 16 52 461

View attachment 659134
how do they know I'm interested in all this epic stuff. I love vtubers. I love funny wom,en.
I quit YouTube because it is created by people who adds nothing to society who sell your data, and create super natural stimuli algorithems to get you hooked like a crack head watching shit that is point less and talent less to waste your time and life, so that you will become hooked to you wage cage. So unless you are NEET. I warn people to stay away from social media overall. ALso shorts is a complete waste of time. It is the ultimate predatory practice are stealing your attention. stealing your energy and life force. Name one nigga that watched a short and found that their life has improved.

Everyone on YouTube is of subpar talent, and the ones with talent usually make it hollywood, or become fringe like sam hyde or alex jones