Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube recently banned the Hulk Hogan of inceldom Grotesque Subhuman!

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Ouch!
★★★★★
So our hero “The biggest icon of inceldom” has moved on to “Rumble” at my suggestion seeing as just about all the other YouTube alternatives are complete and utter dog shit but especially Bitchute and Odysee (more like Poop chute and Odd dick suck amirite?) :feelsahh:

Anyway if anyone’s interested in Grotty Boy’s newest whereabouts as a blackpill content creator and would like to help him out as well his devoted and loyal fans such as myself, please join Rumble and subscribe to his channel as he needs at least 25 subscribers to begin streaming there I believe he has said. :feelshehe:

Joining is easy too as if you’re already logged into your google/youtube account you can join through google and skip a lot of the tedious form filling out bullshit that often comes with signing up on new websites. :feelsthink:

Lastly aside from being BF4L with the dude I firmly believe it’s essential for all of us to support our favorite black pilled content creators in any big or small way that we can, as not only does it help spread the black pill knowledge and awareness, it works as good morale boosting entertainment content for us, which is badly needed for not only our incel community but the overall manosphere in general, as the kikes and cunts, as we all well know have a veritable monopoly over entertainment in general and none of us here enjoy watching that shit, so you may as well support ol Grotty Boy here instead if you know what’s good for you. :society:

View: https://rumble.com/v24erye-youtube-banned-me.-rumble-is-the-abode-for-my-stupid-videos..html

Last edited:
Will Jew tube crack down on others channels as well. That will be sad if it happens.

Appreciate the heads up :yes:

:shock: I can see why ITV rebranded to rehab room.

Hes an boring idiot. Who tf watches his repetitive bs? He lives in denial and I stil cringe when I think about that mexican landwhole prostitute he fucked few months ago and called it "ascension"

Hes an boring idiot. Who tf watches his repetitive bs? He lives in denial and I stil cringe when I think about that mexican landwhole prostitute he fucked few months ago and called it "ascension"

Tesque is the very best incel poster to arise since the legendary @outherebrothers.

he doesnt consider himself an incel. but i do (landwhales dont count as lays)

He was an attention whore simp

"

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE​

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon."

Kek

Isn’t he 6’3? Fakecel then

I fucking hate that 6'4 jew nigger fakecel

Which one got him banned? :feelsjuice:

So our hero “The biggest icon of inceldom” has moved on to “Rumble” at my suggestion seeing as just about all the other YouTube alternatives are complete and utter dog shit but especially Bitchute and Odysee (more like Poop chute and Odd dick suck amirite?) :feelsahh:

Anyway if anyone’s interested in Grotty Boy’s newest whereabouts as a blackpill content creator and would like to help him out as well his devoted and loyal fans such as myself, please join Rumble and subscribe to his channel as he needs at least 25 subscribers to begin streaming there I believe he has said. :feelshehe:

Joining is easy too as if you’re already logged into your google/youtube account you can join through google and skip a lot of the tedious form filling out bullshit that often comes with signing up on new websites. :feelsthink:

Lastly aside from being BF4L with the dude I firmly believe it’s essential for all of us to support our favorite black pilled content creators in any big or small way that we can, as not only does it help spread the black pill knowledge and awareness, it works as good morale boosting entertainment content for us, which is badly needed for not only our incel community but the overall manosphere in general, as the kikes and cunts, as we all well know have a veritable monopoly over entertainment in general and none of us here enjoy watching that shit, so you may as well support ol Grotty Boy here instead if you know what’s good for you. :society:

View: https://rumble.com/v24erye-youtube-banned-me.-rumble-is-the-abode-for-my-stupid-videos..html

Average height White male so fakecel

Travis Blackpill is more interesting.

Why is odysee dogshit? I know bitchute is absolute shit, but didn’t heat about the news on odysee.

Imagine simping for another man, and a cracker jfl

"

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE​

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon."

Kek
wow

For a moment I thought vantablack got banned

Is FaceAndLMS on Rumble too? He hasn't uploaded for a while.

@Grotesque thoughts?

I fucking hate that 6'4 jew nigger fakecel

He ain't no fakecel. Life, what the fuck? Whether he's had sex or not, the guy is a massive sub5 sperg, and OLD too. I wouldn't consider having sex with a prostitute or some fat ugly used up single mother around his age to be "ascension".

He doesn't belong on this site, for sure. But the guy is incel personified, as far as I am concerned.