Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youtube now requires ID/Passport or Creditcard

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Tried to watch a vid with 'sensitive content'. Had to verify my age with ID or Ceeditcard

Screenshot 20210120 123813 Brave
20210120 124606

(Language is Dutch)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-123815_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-123815_Brave.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 68
stop watching it and switch platforms.

That's why I stopped browsing JewTube. Plus its CEO is a fucking whore.

Just Be Dutch.

they've done this 2 months ago and it's more than just a few regions

@ReturnOfSaddam Imagine going back in time 20 years ago and trying to convince people that the internet would devolve into this

dutch are cucks

Just another step for internet going the way of cable TV.

Blame Dutch politicians for forcing age verification on tech companies, not Google.

@ReturnOfSaddam Imagine going back in time 20 years ago and trying to convince people that the internet would devolve into this
What the FUCK.

I've been saying for a few years now that soon everything you do online will need to be attached to your real identity. Forums like this will be outlawed. We're already seeing this with the fact that so many sites require you to have a google account, which is attached to your mobile number, which is literally a unique identifier. Fucking over.

Big brother is watching.

Get a vpn

Well luckily I just got banned again a few weeks ago from Jewtube for spreading the blackpill

Just fucking lol. Someone needs to popularize another platform already. I’ll be waiting.

All of my comments on YT for 9 years got deleted last week and whenever I post something on a video, it gets wiped a minute later. Is this part of the purge?

unironically you'll have to link your credit card in the future to any site or platform you engage in and they'll actually force you to pay an actual incel tax . which is an extra tax for men and it goes directly to single mothers
sucks to be a male and an incel to be more specific
your activities are always tracked along with your identity
and once you decide to go on a walk on the near forest they'll track you down and jail you , even if you dont bring your phone since they already integrated gps chip in your system as a ''vaccine''
over ,it turns out schizos were always ahead of their time