Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Youtube music = normfegs music

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
JFL, it's asking me to choose artists I like among those it shows me. Actually, I hate all of them. Why isn't there any decent artists and only hit parade normie shit ? Why should I even answer and use this cucked "service" that only exists to syphon my datas ? JFL at normies, they don't even know how to cope properly.

What's youtube music? I just know of music, which is music that's not from the 2010s.

chris cornell is a great musician

What's youtube music? I just know of music, which is music that's not from the 2010s.
An accointance made me discover it. It's a section of youtube where you can personnalize your music experience and only listen to music.

Cringe tbh
You know very well music in the last decade is nothing good.
An accointance made me discover it. It's a section of youtube where you can personnalize your music experience and only listen to music.
I guess it's something like Youtube Red that you have to pay money for and the majority of it is modern unlistenable shit like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and whatever?

just consume shitty hiphop theory

I guess it's something like Youtube Red that you have to pay money for and the majority of it is modern unlistenable shit like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and whatever?
Literally this. Normie bs tbh.
just consume shitty hiphop theory
JFL

JFL at normies, they don't even know how to cope properly.
Coping away by listening to Lil Pump, 6ix 9ine, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj and Billie Eilish: :soy:
Coping away by listening to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Burzum, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath: :chad:

Coping away by listening to Lil Pump, 6ix 9ine, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj and Billie Eilish: :soy:
Coping away by listening to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Burzum, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath: :chad:
Hello my fellow Chadcel. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic: