Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube might've permanently locked down my account

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
My YouTube account has been locked for over two weeks now. YouTube lockdowns at worst are meant to be lifted after two. YouTube is doing something that isn't even listed in its own code of conduct by keeping my account locked down for so long. I suspect there is a YouTube admin targeting me.

Very strange

Screenshot 20240909 1346292

what did you post?

gotta know what you posted

They keep shadowbanning and censoring my comments. Ai overlord always watches my posts and remove them after 30secs.

They keep shadowbanning and censoring my comments. Ai overlord always watches my posts and remove them after 30secs.
Same

how did you word this statement?
"The world would be better if women. didn't exist"

There's no excuse for this. YouTube isn't supposed to lock down accounts for more than two weeks.

"The world would be better if women. didn't exist"

There's no excuse for this. YouTube isn't supposed to lock down accounts for more than two weeks.
i dont see how that would break TOS, im with you on this being unreasonable. should get your account back if this is a fair society

i dont see how that would break TOS, im with you on this being unreasonable. should get your account back if this is a fair society
It's not a fair society unfortunately. All social media sites are ran by cucks

Youtube sensed your bad personality and had to shut you down

It's not a fair society unfortunately. All social media sites are ran by cucks
i know, the fair society part was meant as a joke, but i suck at those. on the cuck part, i remember seeing the boss of twitch showing of his recommended, only hot tub streamers, this was on a live stream to:feelskek:

i know, the fair society part was meant as a joke, but i suck at those. on the cuck part, i remember seeing the boss of twitch showing of his recommended, only hot tub streamers, this was on a live stream to:feelskek:
Pathetic

Yea reddit did shit like that too. I made a post on a failed normie subreddit saying “I don’t like females” some soy reported it and my account was permbanned. Like they wouldn’t care about some foid saying they wished men didn’t exist.

Thwy just wanna wipe out anything that doesn’t fit their family friendly woke pro women agenda

Yea reddit did shit like that too. I made a post on a failed normie subreddit saying “I don’t like females” some soy reported it and my account was permbanned. Like they wouldn’t care about some foid saying they wished men didn’t exist.

Thwy just wanna wipe out anything that doesn’t fit their family friendly woke pro women agenda
Nothing they do is familiar friendly. It's all gynocentrism

I made a post wishing women didn't exist. That's it. That's the severity of it.
you're lucky u werent swatted
i heard some people get arrested for saying some shit on the web
its worse than raping someone irl rn

I've been banned on YouTube with no explanation before even on accounts that I never did anything with which is super retarded
Google = Left wing slop company

I've been banned on YouTube with no explanation before even on accounts that I never did anything with which is super retarded
Google = Left wing slop company
Google was founded by the CIA. It's a government propaganda tool

Yea all of my posts get immediately deleted too.

I found that if you use the word “sweaty” in them, the AI will mistake you for a tranny and let the comment post.

Yea all of my posts get immediately deleted too.

I found that if you use the word “sweaty” in them, the AI will mistake you for a tranny and let the comment post.
Lol