Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube is deleting my comments

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
C6f

I don't sleep for two nights now and I started to mutilate females and other people with BlackPills, after a bunch of BlackPills dropped YouTube started to delete my comments

(((YouTube)))

greycel listen to me.
stop it ok
stop wasting ur nervs on bluepilled normies come on u have us now. just better post maxx here not on shit youtube u are just giving the normies more nummbers. just stop its really waste of time and nervs ok. if u want i can keep u busy. i got the work :feelstrash:
did u understand?

greycel listen to me.
stop it ok
stop wasting ur nervs on bluepilled normies come on u have us now. just better post maxx here not on shit youtube u are just giving the normies more nummbers. just stop its really waste of time and nervs ok. if u want i can keep u busy. i got the work :feelstrash:
did u understand?

But brooo, I need to hurt them with truths

TrUtHs

But brooo, I need to hurt them with truths

TrUtHs
u wont. they are stupid they will never reasize it. If you are trying to bring more incels on the site. its ok you don't have to. Its not your job. We are already enough on here and belive smart normies will come here and black pill them selfs.
u are just wasting time man. They will never uderstand
save ur nervs skelly :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

We can't comment almost anywhere tbh the entire internet is cucked

A quote by nietzsche about women was completely removed and you can't find it now even with 3 different search engines.

ive had multiple channels suspended and all my comments deleted and also shadowbanned where only i can see my posts. it pisses me off

a girl uploads a gymnastic video where she gapes open her ass cheeks and has pussy outlines in yoga pants and i innocently comment she is real puffy and i get banned. yet her video is up and monetized. fuck youtube i hope that woman gets a heart attack and dies

The way i do it is to be very subtle and to form it like a question.

That way they blackpill themselves!