Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL YouTube dyke thot takes shots at Broly and others here

she needs corrective rape

female speaking? not watching lmao

damn wish i was in that video

BTW FUCK U WHORE

Wow, surprised she didn't show @Tenshi comments

Last edited:
over for not mentioned cels :feelsrope:

she looks like a tranny also female opinion - doesn't matter

Dykes gonna dyke

Jaw mogs this entire forum

WE GOT TOO COCKY INCEL BROS!

Deep down, a lot of the normie lurkers like to lurk this forum (without making an account) because they like to be blackpilled with the truth of whats actually going on in this clown world.

Wow, surprised she didn't showed @Tenshi comments
She only went after easy targets, the low iq sperg lords. IT fags know to stay clear from high IQ posters like @Tenshi for fear of getting iq mogged into another dimension.

nose rings/ piercings disgust the living fuck out of me

Deep down, a lot of the normie lurkers like to lurk this forum (without making an account) because they like to be blackpilled with the truth of whats actually going on in this clown world.

We need to just work on our personalities

:feelskek::feelskek: I was expecting the ITcels to one day make a post about me but I guess this counts too.

Thanks for letting me know. Now I will proceed to needlessly damage my brain and give her undeserved attention.

Screenshot at 2021 11 20 22 06 39
If you are only in a relationship for sex (...)
As a wise man once said - the only difference between a friendship and a relationship is sex.

Screenshot at 2021 11 20 22 06 39
Or maybe these "normies" that you're talking about are just good nice genuine people that they actually wanna date cause not everything revolves around dating a beefcake Chadbro.
Yes, they're the good nice genuine people who finish last never.

Oh, she's also flexing her "healthy" relationship on us. Statistically speaking, she's likely to get a taste of the data showing that lesbian relationships/marriages are the most unstable. :feelsPop: Sadly, I'll probably have forgotten about her by the time she has posted a video about her breakup.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/ZsIuhYhweS0

:feelshaha:

@JoeBruhcel
@Broly
@GhostedPhantom
@worthlessloser26
@latin_elioth
@Ap0calypse
@GhostedPhantom

She got you my nephews :feelshaha:

Another foid who looks for the most reactive posts on here to commentate instead of reading shit from must read or highlighted topics. Best part is she responds with vague anecdotes and accusations that none of us have actually put effort in.

The part you don’t understand either is that this place doesn’t allow women and all that other crap is because they are allowed everywhere else. Incels aren’t, this is the one of the only places we can relate and vent to each other about shit that means nothing to you but a lot to people like us.

Also good luck with your relationship, lesbians statistically have the most unstable relationships. Probably because you’re all trauma victims who think you can hide your attraction to men by dating women.
Rent free.
I should of even watched the video tbh
You can tell too because in media our lingo is everywhere. It’s very odd how much they take from us and play it off

Sybil if you're reading this you look like you got fired from Hot Topic for incompetence.
Also you probably think you have good taste in music because you listen to Billie Eilish or something. You don't.

Lesbian = Opinion Giga Invalidated :feelsdevil:

She couldn't handle not having chad's mighty schlong to herself so she convinced herself she was into other women... she should join the site and cope with us!

Lesbian = Opinion Giga Invalidated :feelsdevil:

She couldn't handle not having chad's mighty schlong to herself so she convinced herself she was into other women... she should join the site and cope with us!
Interesting standpoint, however she's unlikely a virgin because she still has the pussy pass. It literally doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is, if you have a poon you're 100% not a virgin and, very likely, a whore at that.

Just typical bluepilled retarded ideas like “we don’t dress up for Chad” Of course you do then what would be the point for foids to show revealing clothes or go to bars

B3E9B279 C89C 45B4 909B 8B2D5CCDD76B

Actual Comment in the video, dis y u incel!

Dude, she didnt even adress a point correctly, only saying you're not getting any matchs cuz your personality shows, you silly inklewwrino.... holy fuck, she was right tho, your 5'4 personality shows on your bio... lmao

Someone should make an incel fact checker for videos like these.

Her looksmatch died of meth overdose in a trailer park :feelsaww:
Dykes gonna dyke

It's so unbearably annoying when they try to emulate a masculine voice and end up sounding like pubescent boys with influenza coughing phlegm. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Jaw mogs this entire forum
also has good symmetry and blue eyes.
why is it always the attractive people who try to lecture us ????? why is there not a single ugly male out there who can tell us how to get laid? oh right, because it doesn't exist.

not one second for this doorknocker-nosed degenerate

i only checked the screenshots with the video muted. foids are not worth every single second unironically they always say the same shit, nothing of substance or originality comes from them.

also ''inkwels hate wahmen'' no fucking shit retarded foid, why shouldn't we?

She probably posting here based on recent standards tbh