Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YouTube developers should be shot.

incalculable

incalculable

environmentpill is the last stage of blackpill.
★★★★
It's the second fucking time in this week that I open YouTube just to chill and one of the first shorts to show up in my homepage is a MTN tall Normie hugging a cute girl by the neck in an intimate way. The other video thumbnail was a nigger hugging a white foid by the neck in the floor, in a very forceful way. This time i decided not to post any imagery here just to not cause any unwanted fuel for you guys.

If there's something I fucking hate is content exclusively for normalfags and sexhavers.

Hey. This type of content bothers me. I don't want to see couples. We don't want to see couples. It bothers us. This just creates another type of feeling inside of me.

I wish I could just fucking filter and block this type of retarded content.

reason for the title: yt developers should be shot for allowing content like this to show up obnoxiously often. almost like purposefully.

Last edited:
Instagram is significantly worse. We simply don't belong to this world man

This. At some point I genuinely thought that it's a social media for couples only. The amount of shit like this is INSANE there.
sometimes I have to cover the screen with my hand to NOT see anything like this. very brutal shit.

This. At some point I genuinely thought that it's a social media for couples only. The amount of shit like this is INSANE there.
sometimes I have to cover the screen with my hand to NOT see anything like this. very brutal shit.
Most social media seems like a couples-only place

incalculable

Recruit​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 22, 2024Posts498
When He sees a youtuber developer

Filled with Moggers,wannabe Whores and E-Prostitutes(from nearly all major groups)

Most social media seems like a couples-only place
BRUTALLLLL
iu

I didn't repost it to another (lonely) guy yet. But if this happens to me again. I'll be forced to send it to another random dude. Just so I'll not be the only one forced to endure this.
I will not be the only one.

Post it as a spoiler. I want to see and suffer

i could do the most nefarious witchcraft ritual only to turn a faggot like that to grow to be a veritable, genuine faggot.
i want him to grow to be a low T faggot. an actual faggot. a fucking undesirable short manlet faggot.

I'm pretty sure at least one of you guys will understand and relate to this kind of thing.

whatever is inside of me right now, it just overflows...
it's raw. something that doesn't fit inside a human being.

Last edited:
YouTube shorts ruined YouTube. It feels like they never appeal to your taste. They're all the most braindead normie shit. Which ofc includes Chad worship

"Omg look at her hugging him! So wholesome!" Why do you think she's hugging him so much?

>another device
>connected as a guest, not logged in
>scroll down

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QfxwE8gyqK0

I cannot escape.

Now that i've already seen the thumbnail anyway. I forced myself to watch it until the end.

That same warm begrudging commotion inside my chest... An unutterable, deviant reaction.

I say this to whoever is reading this, do not proceed.
Close this tab. Get out of this thread.

Last edited:
It's the second fucking time in this week that I open YouTube just to chill and one of the first shorts to show up in my homepage is a MTN tall Normie hugging a cute girl by the neck in an intimate way. The other video thumbnail was a nigger hugging a white foid by the neck in the floor, in a very forceful way. This time i decided not to post any imagery here just to not cause any unwanted fuel for you guys.

If there's something I fucking hate is content exclusively for normalfags and sexhavers.

Hey. This type of content bothers me. I don't want to see couples. We don't want to see couples. It bothers us. This just creates another type of feeling inside of me.

I wish I could just fucking filter and block this type of retarded content.

reason for the title: yt developers should be shot for allowing content like this to show up obnoxiously often. almost like purposefully.
YouTube shorts ruined YouTube. It feels like they never appeal to your taste. They're all the most braindead normie shit. Which ofc includes Chad worship

"Omg look at her hugging him! So wholesome!" Why do you think she's hugging him so much?