Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtube content for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Recommend some good Youtube channels for incels. I'll start: BlackPillDealer and Andreas Peahc2 are both good also there's Turd Flinging Monkey and Grizzlymgtow they're MGTOW but they hate women so it's enjoyable to watch.

Any other good channel's for incels?

only watch FaceandLMS

LonelyIsland1993 said:
SuperIncel93 posts his tinder experiments. He swears they aren’t him but it’s always the same guy. They’re funny.

kek Those are great.

FaceandLMS and SuperIncel93 are what I watch.

I love how the girls in SuperIncel93's videos all think they're deserving of male models, they can't actually be getting guys like what he pretends to be right?

etsubatsu said:
I love how the girls in SuperIncel93's videos all think they're deserving of male models, they can't actually be getting guys like what he pretends to be right?

The amount of butthurt those videos create is amazing.

Only FaceandLMS. Those mgtow and mra channels are pure cringe.

FreedomToons is pretty fun. You definitely HAVE to watch Colttaine's vids if you haven't yet

I like FaceandLMS, but too bad he doesn't put too much content. However, usually the content he puts out is high quality; so its understandable somewhat understand as to why it takes long. I think one way boost up his uploads is put more money into his patreon, but too bad I'm broke; I would put in some money, If I had a job.

Recommend some good Youtube channels for incels. I'll start: BlackPillDealer and Andreas Peahc2 are both good also there's Turd Flinging Monkey and Grizzlymgtow they're MGTOW but they hate women so it's enjoyable to watch.

Any other good channel's for incels?
Correct. I agree with this high IQ thread. Very well made.