Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube channels like Alpha Male Startegies, fresh and fit, and hamza are harming young men.

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I’m so sick and tired of people telling us to self improve. This Tyrone clown called Alpha Male Startegies keeps telling men to “get on their purpose” when he is a 6’4 Tyrone telling my 5’5 ass to self improve. Excuse me mr A.M.S there is no “purpose” or “self improvement” for my height unless you are talking about leg lengthening surgery or moving to Guatemala. Another clown is “how to beast” , some 6 foot something blonde white chad telling us to self improve. Hamza is a curry coper who is just a wannabe chadpreet but doesn’t quite make the cut although I wouldn’t consider him fully incel.

The female redpill channels are even more cringe. Billie Rae Brandt and Just Pearly Things are annoying and just keep copying all clown shit that other redpill dudes say. I’m so sick of fruit roll up tomassi, fresh and clit, Andre Tatertot.

Please comment below some of the redpill dating coach cringe YouTubers you have seen online.

they simply prey on most vulnerable men

I’m so sick and tired of people telling us to self improve. This Tyrone clown called Alpha Male Startegies keeps telling men to “get on their purpose” when he is a 6’4 Tyrone telling my 5’5 ass to self improve. Excuse me mr A.M.S there is no “purpose” or “self improvement” for my height unless you are talking about leg lengthening surgery or moving to Guatemala. Another clown is “how to beast” , some 6 foot something blonde white chad telling us to self improve. Hamza is a curry coper who is just a wannabe chadpreet but doesn’t quite make the cut although I wouldn’t consider him fully incel.

The female redpill channels are even more cringe. Billie Rae Brandt and Just Pearly Things are annoying and just keep copying all clown shit that other redpill dudes say. I’m so sick of fruit roll up tomassi, fresh and clit, Andre Tatertot.

Please comment below some of the redpill dating coach cringe YouTubers you have seen online.
If there wasn't so many blue pill men they would be out of business.

It's never going to end, I see a bunch of shit like "how to approach women (the secret)" when the thumbnail is literally a gigatyrone or gigachad and what not standing next to a woman. They forgot the first rule: be attractive to the opposite gender.

These are all red pill grifters, but they're keeping legions of men blue pilled, ironically.

All that's happening is that the sea of hopeless young men are exchanging one set of delusions with another. Instead of flowers and compliments, it's text game and gym brah'ing.

They just shit talk on weak cucks to get that 5 secs of “I’m better than you”

"alpha male strategies" lol

you can try to be alpha all you want if you are a short ethnic male in america.

the foids will seriously laugh at you and feel that you should stay in your place.

you see a man wouldn't necessarily disrespect another man thats 5'6 all the time. because they know that he might know MMA or have an equalizer.

With foids its entirely different. They seriously think youre a joke regardless (if you're a short man of color).

I swear to God, those foids are only doing it because of amusement. Stupid ass fucking WHORES. They're not even supposed to TALK ABOUT RED PILL. In fact, they do it to make us incels look bad so those foids can feel better about themselves. All they know is sucking Chad off and being an insta-whore.