Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtube alternatives?

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I'm one strike away from being deleted, which will come soon, of course.

Please suggest sites with no rules to I can spread my message of joy.

Grotesque said:
I'm one strike away from being deleted, which will come soon, of course.

Please suggest sites with no rules to I can spread my message of joy.
Vid.me or open up your own facebook fanpage and upload your vids there.

Thanks. I'll try both.

Your channel is fucking hilarious.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Vid.me is shutting down, right?

Dailymotion is great for copyrighted shit. I used to watch first run movies, GoT, and anime.

They'll put up with your message of hate.

Why not just make another YouTube account? I have a ton of them. More google accounts = unlimited free cloud storage.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Vid.me is shutting down, right?
I'm not sure. I've recommended vid.me to OP in case, if he wanted to monetize his videos. I also think its possible with facebook as well, but I'm not entirely sure.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm not sure. I've recommended vid.me to OP in case, if he wanted to monetize his videos. I also think its possible with facebook as well, but I'm not entirely sure.

Checked vid.me (website) and they're gone. Sucks, because a lot of non-politically correct YouTubers had to upload their content there.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Checked vid.me (website) and they're gone. Sucks, because a lot of non-politically correct YouTubers had to upload their content there.
Yeah, kind of sucks. Seems there's almost no platforms, where you could put out your views. Seems very restricting...

idkwattodowithlife said:

Vid.me has ceased operations. They were also SJW's just like YouTube are.

Bitchute is probably your best bet but i'm not sure if they have opened it up to just anyone having an account yet. I know they are in the early stages of development. Bitchute uses web torrent to distribute video instead of streaming video from very expensive servers. Vid.me seemed to think they could compete with YouTube even though YouTube is a massive loss maker for Alphabet inc. I think they were putting in $2 billion a quarter just to keep it going last year.

is that really you in the thumbnails?
edit:NVM

What about if we had a video section on here?