Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YouTube about to delete all channels and videos (including Incel videos) that don't make money! Our platform is gone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
I hope the pua cringe channel stays up. That shit is comical

just lol

They aren't gonna delete channels that don't make money. They have already done Monetization sweeps since 2018, where they completely take your partnership with YouTube away. What commercially viable most likely is, has to do with the FTC sweeps they will probably do and in all together it means YouTube can close your account at any time if they are willing to do so. but they were always able to do that anyways.

How the fuck are people supposed to build up a channel that can get monetized then? Nobody makes money at first, not even PC cucks. This would literally take the "You" out of Youtube and make it basically a cable network on the internet. Surely this would increase the popularity of their competitors.
having big boobies or having a *mysterious* trending video

The internet isn’t what it used to be anymore.
Yeah, the internet’s gone downhill drastically since late 2017. I remember back in 2016 when there were hundreds, if not, thousands of Moon Man videos all over JewTube. Now they’re all but gone. The enforcement of hate speech policies on JewTube used to be much more lax than they are now.

Last edited:
Yeah, the internet’s gone downhill drastically since late 2017. I remember back in 2016 when there were hundreds, if not, thousands of Moon Man videos all over JewTube. Now they’re all but gone. The enforcement of hate speech policies on JewTube used to be much more lax than they are now.
Let's strike a blow at Tel Aviv then.

Oh hi, JIDF, didn't see you there.
Dancingjews

I saw this shit coming the day Google bought YouTube.
These evil, left-wing monopolists should be forced to break up AT&T style. They have WAY too much power.

The large subscriber channels are shit. It is the small, amateur channels that produce the interesting content.

Jewtube have been banning anyone who doesn't fit the narrative for ages.

No feminist account will be deleted
I've been saying for the longest time that YouTube is a nasty monopolist that needs competitors. No market is healthy when just ONE company owns it.

Remember when google was a small tech startup with the motto "Don't be evil"

LOL
EXACTLY! You nailed it!

I hate that guys on this forum are either too young, or have too short a memory to remember when Google was this cute, benign little startup that everyone trusted. Back then, the evil boogeyman was Microsoft. Google was considered the good guy.

Fast forward a couple of decades, and that cute company with an adorable name grew to become the worst left-wing Nazis on the internet. They planned this shit all along.

I really wish the FTC would break up this evil, monopolistic entity, allowing competition to thrive on the internet.

"Hate speech". What a crock of left wing Nazi bullshit, just like "hate crimes". JFL at how badly this clown world has deteriorated even further under the Millennials and Zoomers. Doesn't bode well for the future of humanity at all. Thank God I will be dead relatively soon.

Last edited:
How tf does it cost them too much to host a video? How much does a couple megabytes cost? Like a cent?

what’s stopping them from just claiming some video didn’t make money as an excuse in order to delete it without a real reason.

Who cares? Internet has made things miserable for us. Let the internet die! Let Youtube die and let Tinder die. Let Facebook and Yahoo die. Fuck them all!! Let's go back to pre internet times where foids were limited to people in their social circles.
Yeah, everything can go to hell if you ask me.

"Our" platform?

It's,
Not mine br0!

Lmao is that shit real?

This isn't real.

Google has updated its ToS giving it the right to delete videos and channels which aren't commercially viable.

That is it. Google has no plans to actually delete millions of videos from thousands of smaller channels. This just gives them a bit of legal cover.

What a fucking joke. I used to like youtube so much
Everything is getting ruined.

I hope the pua cringe channel stays up. That shit is comical

just lol

Just imagine an ugly manlet trying this on a foid. He would be in prison. :lul: :lul: :lul:

better download mp4s of your favorite stuff

still, i imagine there will be an option to pay money to stay on

some kind of "creator" subscription

And at this point we know this is the end of pretty much everything. By the way, pleny of Adolf Hitler speeches are down too. All historical videos and all real meme videos will be gone. YouTube will be absolutely mainstream, they will be no hidden gems on it anymore.

By the way, pleny of Adolf Hitler speeches are down too. All historical videos and all real meme videos will be gone. YouTube will be absolutely mainstream, they will be no hidden gems on it anymore.
I saved some of them, they will be going to bitchute if they aren't already there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back