Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youthpill is literally torturing me day and night, even in my sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
There's no going back. Those beautiful connections between your brain cells. Those youthful synapses are the source of the pleasure that gives your life meaning. Every day from your 18th birthday, they begin to degrade. Tiny, irreversible damage from oxidative stress, miss-folded proteins, used-up telomeres. Pleasure in your teens can't be compared to anything in life afterwards. Jerking off feels fucking amazing. It's because your body is working as well as it ever will. Billions of billions of molecular pieces all working together in perfect harmony. Aging ruins it. You're going bad, really. Like spoiled milk. You're expiring. There's nothing left for you

agepill = over
this is so unnecessary tbh

There's no going back. Those beautiful connections between your brain cells. Those youthful synapses are the source of the pleasure that gives your life meaning. Every day from your 18th birthday, they begin to degrade. Tiny, irreversible damage from oxidative stress, miss-folded proteins, used-up telomeres. Pleasure in your teens can't be compared to anything in life afterwards. Jerking off feels fucking amazing. It's because your body is working as well as it ever will. Billions of billions of molecular pieces all working together in perfect harmony. Aging ruins it. You're going bad, really. Like spoiled milk. You're expiring. There's nothing left for you

agepill = over
Depression is slowly killing me, tbh. My brain will probably shrink to half it’s size before I die.

If there is a person who is virgin until 18 they are an abnormality by about 5 years. Take the 13 yo foid pill.

Agepill is the worst of them all tbh

I wish i could atleast look like 20+ male since i look 14

agepill = over
but MGTOW told me only women spoil and men age like wine :feels:

I wish i could atleast look like 20+ male since i look 14
THIS, so much this :feelsree:, people in my office keep mistaking me for an intern, cos I literally look like a fucking middle schooler, even though im 22 :feelsgah: what I'd give to look my age... :cryfeels::feelsbadman: isnt it bad enough im an UGLY, socially retarded manlet, so retarded I cant even fucking socialize with my family, on top of that most women framemogs me, Im weaker than most women :reeeeee: :reeeeee::feelsree: :cryfeels::cryfeels:

THIS, so much this :feelsree:, people in my office keep mistaking me for an intern, cos I literally look like a fucking middle schooler, even though im 22 :feelsgah: what I'd give to look my age... :cryfeels::feelsbadman: isnt it bad enough im an UGLY, socially retarded manlet, so retarded I cant even fucking socialize with my family, on top of that most women framemogs me, Im weaker than most women :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Rly how tall are you? if ur white it can be plus in SEA tho i noticed they like younger/feminine looking guys more there

18 years old + is still over, before that there is still a slim chance

Rly how tall are you? if ur white it can be plus in SEA tho i noticed they like younger/feminine looking guys more there
lol I wish im white,literally being any race is better than being asian (im indonesian, we look like malays/filipinos)
the avrg oriental women is def out of my reach:feelscry:
im 5'6 and my frame is like a pre-pubescent teenager lol like i havent been through puberty,
its pathetic jfl being heightmogged by all men, and framemogged by all women :feelsrope:

Age is just a number bro :soy:

lol I wish im white,literally being any race is better than being asian (im indonesian, we look like malays/filipinos)
the avrg oriental women is def out of my reach:feelscry:
im 5'6 and my frame is like a pre-pubescent teenager lol like i havent been through puberty,
its pathetic jfl being heightmogged by all men, and framemogged by all women :feelsrope:
Im sorry friend atleast when you die you will go to anime world and get loyal waifu that will love you for your suffering here