Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youthpill is literally torturing me day and night, even in my sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 27 and I keep dreaming of being 18 while asleep. I just can't handle youthpill, no matter how hard I try. This thing will kill me in the end. Fuck, I would give anything just to be a teenager again. If you are teen then at least there is some hope in your life, regarding everything. If you are old it's over.

i doubt you would give a fuck if you had a teen girlfriend

same, the youthpill molested me.
I just larp as a 19 year old to cope

I'm 18 and I keep dreaming of having a nice high school life. Same here [kinda].

fakecel if you miss your teenage years

watch re life.

you will enjoy watching it but it will also make you suicidal. good anime

I want Chad’s high school life.

Same I’m getting to the point where i am lying about my age .

Same I’m getting to the point where i am lying about my age .
whenever foids ask, I tell them to guess. They always guess younger so I just agree with whatever they say and act all surprised. It's hard to remember the lies though

whenever foids ask, I tell them to guess. They always guess younger so I just agree with whatever they say and act all surprised. It's hard to remember the lies though
How old are you bro?

I’m 24. I don’t feel that age at all..:feelsrope:

how old is ritalincuck?
I think I was told his age too. Not really good at remembering ages clearly. :forcedsmile:

I know he’s younger than me. I think 20 or 21.

Everyone always thinks I am older.
When I was 19, people thought I am 22.
Now I am 25 and people think I am 30. FUCKK

Na I'll never feel like this about the agepill because I had extreme acne as a teen so fuck being a teen again. Besides it wouldn't change anything to be a teen again we'd all still have negative smv....

The agepill is brutal. I can never go back and have sex with a 15 y.o. JB slut... :lul:

Everyone always thinks I am older.
When I was 19, people thought I am 22.
Now I am 25 and people think I am 30. FUCKK
damn, that sucks. The best thing you can do is skinmaxx and hairmaxx

28 here, all is left for me are cheap mature Asian hookers, only they see some value in me because I don't look as bad as their usual customers
tfw when even 14 years old Chads have infinitely more SMV than me

I think I was told his age too. Not really good at remembering ages clearly. :forcedsmile:

I know he’s younger than me. I think 20 or 21.
I'd never have guessed. I'd probably estimate him to be between 25 and 30. He's very knowledgeable for his age tbh

I'd never have guessed. I'd probably estimate him to be between 25 and 30
Yeah I always figured him to be older too. He’s a smart boyo and he seems too young to like osrs and be balding tbh..:feelsbadman:

Yeah I always figured him to be older too. He’s a smart boyo and he seems too young to like osrs and be balding tbh..:feelsbadman:
Hey, I like OSRS and I'm a year younger than him...

Fortunately not balding though

Same, bro. We can relate on that. :feelscry:
I remember getting lost in the forest during orientation in school on several occasions, to name one example of a weakness

Still to this day can't navigate a map for the life of me

im 31 but i feel 12
same horny body but now i got all these adult responsibilities and adult problems i never wanted
worse part is i cant even look at girls under 30 or people label me a creep.
just one young teen to take my seed is all i need to be happy in this life but i guess that is too much to ask for because i was BORN UGLY!!

Try insomnia
@Insomniac

I'm 19 and my peers partying out,fucking jbs while I rot and dying

I'm 27 but still look like a harmless 15-year-old ricecel. It legit creeps people out when they hear my real age, they all do a double take and go speechless for a second or two. Being a babyfacecel is pretty fucking bad because of how badly you get mogged by your peers, but I'm still not looking forward to actually looking my age tbh. When I look in the mirror and see a middle-aged fuck it unironically might be time to rope

@Orlov is it just about sex/relationships or other things?

There's no going back. Those beautiful connections between your brain cells. Those youthful synapses are the source of the pleasure that gives your life meaning. Every day from your 18th birthday, they begin to degrade. Tiny, irreversible damage from oxidative stress, miss-folded proteins, used-up telomeres. Pleasure in your teens can't be compared to anything in life afterwards. Jerking off feels fucking amazing. It's because your body is working as well as it ever will. Billions of billions of molecular pieces all working together in perfect harmony. Aging ruins it. You're going bad, really. Like spoiled milk. You're expiring. There's nothing left for you

agepill = over

I remember getting lost in the forest during orientation in school on several occasions, to name one example of a weakness

Still to this day can't navigate a map for the life of me
logs me

There's no going back. Those beautiful connections between your brain cells. Those youthful synapses are the source of the pleasure that gives your life meaning. Every day from your 18th birthday, they begin to degrade. Tiny, irreversible damage from oxidative stress, miss-folded proteins, used-up telomeres. Pleasure in your teens can't be compared to anything in life afterwards. Jerking off feels fucking amazing. It's because your body is working as well as it ever will. Billions of billions of molecular pieces all working together in perfect harmony. Aging ruins it. You're going bad, really. Like spoiled milk. You're expiring. There's nothing left for you

agepill = over
This might be the most suicidefuel post I’ve read on here tbh..

brb gonna go rope