Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Youth > everything else, but copecels can't help but cope

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I got this video on my feed when I was in the Philippines:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/sl5gg9-NfYM?si=WJLpxtGI8-mf95g6

Not only are Asians just generally more neotenous, they are very much "younger" in every superficial sense compared to Caucasians (Europeans, South Asians, Aryans, Arabs, Jews, Berbers, and Hamites), in fact Asians tend to have the same amount of wrinkles as a Caucasian a decade younger than them and they have higher amounts of facial adiposity.

Besides that, Asians are the least obese people in the world, while prehistoric populations had obesity rates of 2%, modern Vietnam sits significantly lower despite there being a KFC in every street corner of Hanoi.

THE ONLY way Asian toilets are less attractive than non-Asians is the fact that they have smaller breasts and asses, but modern Asian toilets aren't like they were 20 years ago.

Cases in point.

Filipina:

Chinese:

And Indonesian:

There are plenty of Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Etc. Toilets with amazing asses. One of the best giant asses I've ever seen in my life was in the neighbourhood of Long Biên in Hanoi (though she was literally laughing at me for how ugly I am).

THE ONLY hot thing White toilets have over Asian toilets is the fact that they're taller. It's extremely common for me to meet European, Arab, Berber, Black, Etc. toilets taller than myself, but in my entire life of 30 years, in having lived in multiple Asian countries for many years I've only ever met 1 Asian (Chinese) toilet taller than me in Xiamen and 1 my height in Beijing. Recently I saw a hot 6 foot tall Filipina student while at a 7-Eleven in Manila, but Manila is a different story.

Despite the fact that men on dating apps select for Asian toilets the same way as toilets select for White men, when toilets prefer White men "it's because muh Yts are superior", but like IncelTV says "men going after Asian toilets is like the lion going after the weakest gazelle". In reality, Black toilets are the least desirable and the easiest to get into a relationship with of all toilets.

I do have a theory as to why we constantly see this White toilet worship in BP circles, it's most likely pre-selection and other social factors. But biologically speaking, Asian toilets are way more attractive than non-Asian toilets in basically every way and we all know that youth > beauty, so even if Asian toilets didn't naturally look better, simply looking younger made them still the most attractive choices.

My guess is that a lot of this forum either unknowingly or deliberately engage in White worship. This might be simply projecting JBW onto male preferences, it might be Stormcel infiltration, or (and most likely) it could be self-hating non-Whites who think that Whites are some sort of superior angelic species that dominate the planet.

But at the end of the day, it's just a cope, it's not uncommon to find videos of White toilets complaining about how Asian toilets are seen as hotter than them and just yesterday a White toilet told me that while she would never date Asian men if she was bisexual she would probably prefer Asian toilets.

One of the best giant asses I've ever seen in my life was in the neighbourhood of Long Biên in Hanoi

For context, my mother is from Latin America and during my youth I traveled throughout Latin America and the USA, this Hanoian toilet STILL ass-mogs any asses I've seen there.

true that asians looks younger longer, but once age really starts kicking inn they age poorly

I prefer whites because I’m white

I got this video on my feed when I was in the Philippines:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/sl5gg9-NfYM?si=WJLpxtGI8-mf95g6

Not only are Asians just generally more neotenous, they are very much "younger" in every superficial sense compared to Caucasians (Europeans, South Asians, Aryans, Arabs, Jews, Berbers, and Hamites), in fact Asians tend to have the same amount of wrinkles as a Caucasian a decade younger than them and they have higher amounts of facial adiposity.

Besides that, Asians are the least obese people in the world, while prehistoric populations had obesity rates of 2%, modern Vietnam sits significantly lower despite there being a KFC in every street corner of Hanoi.

THE ONLY way Asian toilets are less attractive than non-Asians is the fact that they have smaller breasts and asses, but modern Asian toilets aren't like they were 20 years ago.

Cases in point.

Filipina:

View attachment 1178378

Chinese:

View attachment 1178379

View attachment 1178380

View attachment 1178381

And Indonesian:

View attachment 1178382

There are plenty of Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Etc. Toilets with amazing asses. One of the best giant asses I've ever seen in my life was in the neighbourhood of Long Biên in Hanoi (though she was literally laughing at me for how ugly I am).

THE ONLY hot thing White toilets have over Asian toilets is the fact that they're taller. It's extremely common for me to meet European, Arab, Berber, Black, Etc. toilets taller than myself, but in my entire life of 30 years, in having lived in multiple Asian countries for many years I've only ever met 1 Asian (Chinese) toilet taller than me in Xiamen and 1 my height in Beijing. Recently I saw a hot 6 foot tall Filipina student while at a 7-Eleven in Manila, but Manila is a different story.

Despite the fact that men on dating apps select for Asian toilets the same way as toilets select for White men, when toilets prefer White men "it's because muh Yts are superior", but like IncelTV says "men going after Asian toilets is like the lion going after the weakest gazelle". In reality, Black toilets are the least desirable and the easiest to get into a relationship with of all toilets.

I do have a theory as to why we constantly see this White toilet worship in BP circles, it's most likely pre-selection and other social factors. But biologically speaking, Asian toilets are way more attractive than non-Asian toilets in basically every way and we all know that youth > beauty, so even if Asian toilets didn't naturally look better, simply looking younger made them still the most attractive choices.

My guess is that a lot of this forum either unknowingly or deliberately engage in White worship. This might be simply projecting JBW onto male preferences, it might be Stormcel infiltration, or (and most likely) it could be self-hating non-Whites who think that Whites are some sort of superior angelic species that dominate the planet.

But at the end of the day, it's just a cope, it's not uncommon to find videos of White toilets complaining about how Asian toilets are seen as hotter than them and just yesterday a White toilet told me that while she would never date Asian men if she was bisexual she would probably prefer Asian toilets.

i am about to coom...

How can I import one of those thick asians into the US?

@Ron.Belgrade

Thicc asian ass :ahegao:

true that asians looks younger longer, but once age really starts kicking inn they age poorly

Ehhh.

Well, that all comes down to preferences. I rarely meet 35+ non-Asian toilets that I find attractive, but occasionally I see a few hot Dutch or Iranian toilets that are 50+.

On the other hand I know A LOT of 60+ Asians that are still very much fuckable.

Though it's more geographic, while British toilets age poorly Dutch toilets are more of a mixed bag. Most Indonesians and Pinays age poorly but many Chinese and Vietnamese still look hot when they're older.

Ehhh.

View attachment 1178383

View attachment 1178384

Well, that all comes down to preferences. I rarely meet 35+ non-Asian toilets that I find attractive, but occasionally I see a few hot Dutch or Iranian toilets that are 50+.

On the other hand I know A LOT of 60+ Asians that are still very much fuckable.

Though it's more geographic, while British toilets age poorly Dutch toilets are more of a mixed bag. Most Indonesians and Pinays age poorly but many Chinese and Vietnamese still look hot when they're older.
i live in a area with mostly pinay and some thai, might affect my perception

White worship
All races of foids desire white Chad.

Cumskin is the most desirable race.

Doesn't matter that 50 year-old noodlewhores look better than 30 year-old cumskin foids. No male would be fucking foids over the age of 25 at all if he had options to chose from.

Every dick entering a foid over 25 is an act of desperation.

Read and agree with every word:yes::yes::feelsokman::feelsstudy:.

Despite the fact that men on dating apps select for Asian toilets the same way as toilets select for White men, when toilets prefer White men "it's because muh Yts are superior", but like IncelTV says "men going after Asian toilets is like the lion going after the weakest gazelle".
This quote is a fantastic example of how deeply ingrained foid worship and misandry are into human minds. Not even one of the most famous blackpillers on Youtube is capable of actually applying the same standars to men and women and not thinking of male sexuality as predatory and female one as weak and passive.

In reality, as you've said, if white men being slightly (muh JBW is incredibly oversold, even those dating studies found what, 20-30% differences in response rates at most?) preferred on dating apps means that they are superior to non-white men, then Asian women are superior to non-Asian women.

My guess is that a lot of this forum either unknowingly or deliberately engage in White worship.
100%.

This might be simply projecting JBW onto male preferences, it might be Stormcel infiltration, or (and most likely) it could be self-hating non-Whites who think that Whites are some sort of superior angelic species that dominate the planet.
C'mon boyo, it's the third one and that's not even questionable at this point.

:yes::yes::yes:

This is facts, Youth is one of the most important things a human can have, women in developed countries literally go insane & need anti-depressants once they grow older, we will be seeing a lot of suicides in the next 5-10 years when Gen-Z grows up

Once Asian whores reach the height of Euros/Blacks, they will own the planet, Gen-Z Asian South Africans are extremely hot I can confirm!!!

Nice Ho Chi Minh pfp

im rice i also prefer noodle the most tbh