Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're weird" Fellow brothers, how many times have you heard this?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Throughout your elementary school years to present time? It's unbelievable, isn't it? I always wondered why people called me weird. I've always said similar things that other people have, so what made me weird?

Oh I got it...It was because of my
-Crooked teeth
-Class II subhuman bite
-Ugly laugh and teeth when I laugh (which is never now)
-Huge forehead
-NCT
-Dark circles, and just a terrible eye area that I am unable to explain
-Recessed jaw/chin

It's crazy isn't it? How you look back at your life and realize all those people called you weird, not because of your actions as you thought, but because you were UGLY. And I was one of the only guys in the class all the time who heard this from women. They literally would stare at me, along with some other asshole guys, and while staring at me would smile and laugh AT me. They would say I'm weird. For no fucking reason. It's incredible.

Even with guys in my class who did stupid things never had anything said to them, and they weren't really "popular". I said something, and it's all of a sudden "You're a fucking weirdo". It's very difficult to explain this online, but easier to explain in person. You have to see it to believe it. I'm sure some of my fellow brothers know exactly what I am talking about.

People would say that I look like a pedophile in my school whenever I took off my glasses. That was when I was a sensitive cuck bitch so you can bet I cried for hours after school.

Too many times.