Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're ugly unless multiple women are vying for your attention.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
This is really the Tsar Bomba blackpill. Unless women are vying and fighting for your attention, you aren't attractive.

I've seen women compete for the attention of Chads but never for the attention of betabuxxing normies. So many men are out there coping thinking that they're good looking when women view them as walking wallets

i am the ugliest man on earth

To be a chad for one day :cryfeels:

when i got into college for the first time, there was normie looking blonde guy but tall (186-190cm) guy and all the girls always followed him whenever he goes, like if he goes to the store to buy some snacks, most of the girls followed him + he was from a wealthy family so that's probably helped him as well, girls want free stuff.

when i got into college for the first time, there was normie looking blonde guy but tall (186-190cm) guy and all the girls always followed him whenever he goes, like if he goes to the store to buy some snacks, most of the girls followed him + he was from a wealthy family so that's probably helped him as well, girls want free stuff.
Can't even imagine how validating and life-affirming it would feel to be treated this way.

Chad only.

Can't even imagine how validating and life-affirming it would feel to be treated this way.

Chad only.
normie

Last edited: