Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're too quiet"

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
You ever get this? What do you say to this?

I get people asking me this a lot. I just say "yeah, I am."

i said i dont have anything to say.

I don't meet anyone in my freetime and I put up a Facade in school

Never got this, must be an American thing.

You ever get this? What do you say to this?

I get people asking me this a lot. I just say "yeah, I am."

When people come at me with this i say to them yes why does it bother you? The reactions to that are funny lol

"You're too nosy." That's what I say. That usually shuts them up.

Used to get this all the time. Probably said something different each time depending on who had said it to me.
It's such a dumb thing to say to someone. If they want you to say something they should ask you a question and initiate a conversation. Fucking twats.

Never got this, must be an American thing.
Some curry girl I had for a class who moved here from Canada, she would ALWAYS ask me why I'm so quiet. Prodding people for being quiet is common in a lot of cultures. Only one you probably won't see it is maybe antisocial cultures in Scandinavia.
g2DQgr5.jpg

I reply "Yes, I'm ugly."

I just walk off like this.
KkMy2Gw.gif

My insecurity about my shit teeth has always prevented me from speaking properly. As soon as I open my mouth I'm insecure about people staring at my teeth.

Rude af

Same. At least anything that normies will understand.

lol is this really what you say?

funny thing is if you are quiet/introvert and do say something everyone stares at you. its really a self fulfilling prophecy for some people. they want to get out of their shell but the same people who tell them to do so are inhibiting them.

i responded with silence and prolonged eye contact

this shit happens all the time if i sit with friends and there is a guy/girl whom i don't know. i feel uncomfortable and usually my friends ask me this and asks why am i insecure like answer is not obvious that i'm ogre. fuck, everytime i had to prove myself to new people that even ugly people can be smart and funny lately im not funny anymore kek my funniness is gone too. i worked so hard to fit in society's standarts and still i get judged just because i don't satisfy their looks standarts.

I just walk off like this.
KkMy2Gw.gif
KEK

Not any ruder than them not minding their own fucking business.
I can understand if you really don't like it. Personally, I like it when people approach me to get me out of my shell, but it's just I don't really know what to talk about. It's hard to relate to normies.

funny thing is if you are quiet/introvert and do say something everyone stares at you. its really a self fulfilling prophecy for some people. they want to get out of their shell but the same people who tell them to do so are inhibiting them.
"HE SPEAKS!" - everyone looks at you

My insecurity about my shit teeth has always prevented me from speaking properly. As soon as I open my mouth I'm insecure about people staring at my teeth.
I'm always paranoid about my breath stinking so I try not to open my mouth a lot. Can't speak properly either.

this shit happens all the time if i sit with friends and there is a guy/girl whom i don't know. i feel uncomfortable and usually my friends ask me this and asks why am i insecure like answer is not obvious that i'm ogre. fuck, everytime i had to prove myself to new people that even ugly people can be smart and funny lately im not funny anymore kek my funniness is gone too. i worked so hard to fit in society's standarts and still i get judged just because i don't satisfy their looks standarts.
Strangers make uneasy as well. It's a common symptom of autism to not like unfamiliar people and things.

I can understand if you really don't like it. Personally, I like it when people approach me to get me out of my shell, but it's just I don't really know what to talk about. It's hard to relate to normies.

I won't bite if people approach me respectfully instead of putting me on the defensive right away. When that happens, I go on the offensive without even bothering to answer their stupid question.

He is Big Lenny?

He looks like a different guy compared to the gif.

lol no the gif I got from an avatar in that page.

The exact scene, I don't know where it's from. Which episode.

i don't get this because i'm NT, just ugly unlike all these aspiecels

I'm only quiet because people bully me if I even say a word.

yes all da people on my table at school said i was a tired cunt then i told them i hope their first kid is stillborn and i got a detention

I'm only quiet because people bully me if I even say a word.
This. People will talk over you, make fun of you, or try to challenge you. Normies try to dominate you in conversation.

“You’re too ugly” is what they actually mean
Not everything boils down to ugliness.

SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP CUNT I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU IF YOU EVER SAY THAT SHIT TO ME AGAIN

"You're so quiet, Heightframeface. Don't be so creepy. teehee"

I finally start talking

"Shut up. No one cares about you."

i said i dont have anything to say.
This.
Also get: "Why are you so angry all the time"
"Why do you look so angry all the time"
"You should smile"

Assholes don't realize it's called being UGLY.

This.
Also get: "Why are you so angry all the time"
"Why do you look so angry all the time"
"You should smile"

Assholes don't realize it's called being UGLY.
i look even fucking worse when i smile, no thanks.

It means you are not chad. If you were then they would say. “You got that sexy mysterious boys next door look”

"You're so quiet, Heightframeface. Don't be so creepy. teehee"

I finally start talking

"Shut up. No one cares about you."
Even if they don't tell you to shut up, they don't respond to what you say when you do talk. Talking at the air.

It means you are not chad. If you were then they would say. “You got that sexy mysterious boys next door look”
Does quiet Chad even exist? Good looking dudes tend to be center of conversation, not sitting quietly at the edge of it.

Even if they don't tell you to shut up, they don't respond to what you say when you do talk. Talking at the air.

Yeah, that's what happened throughout my entire life. jfl at this existence

"You wouldn't want to hear what I have to say"

It shuts them the hell up.

i use to get this occasionally, i am just thinking please stop putting my ugly face in the spotlight you sick fuck

Some bitch said that to me similarly during high school, that I didn't exist, but when I tried to become uninvisible that's when I got bullied
FUCKING BITCH

people used to say this to me all the time kek