Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're the only people in this world keeping me from ending it all

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I'm sorry for all these posts tonight, but things have been getting worse and worse, and today's just a bad day in general. I had friends bringing up garbage from the past and using it as leverage on me over and over (I went to New York with a friend, he wanted to bring some girl and I said I didn't care since I was just going to play Smash Bros. and didn't invite anyone else I knew at the time since I was pissed at all of them and not talking to the, because they kept on forcing me to stop practicing my religion and fasting, and constantly told me I wasn't an incel and everything I said was fabricated). I told them I regretted whatever I did in the past (I really did, I was third wheeled the entire time), but they kept bringing this crap up over and over again. They've been doing this for nearly a week by this point, so I ended up screaming at them to the point where my roommate had to ask what was wrong.

I told him to talk to me after I went to the gym and calmed down, but he wouldn't let me move. I told him no one, not him nor my parents nor anyone else, understood anything about me. I've been mocked and ridiculed my entire life, treated like a joke, and I wasn't going to let someone saying "I care about your problems" bother me. I told him to just get lost, and he got upset and left, saying he'd go tutor some female friend. I told him "whatever" and left.

The gym's gonna close soon right now, but I'm in such a bad mood I just can't work out. Regardless I have to leave and get some air. Today's been a bad day, and I'm just glad you're all here. I love you guys (no homo).

Damn man you went to New York? Must've been major suicide fuel walking around there

I have no friends nor anyone to talk to as I go through hell living on a college campus. You are better off than me.

Cucktears are idiots for saying incel sites don't help rejected men. It's the only place we can talk to others who think like us.

I'm sorry for all these posts tonight, but things have been getting worse and worse, and today's just a bad day in general. I had friends bringing up garbage from the past and using it as leverage on me over and over (I went to New York with a friend, he wanted to bring some girl and I said I didn't care since I was just going to play Smash Bros. and didn't invite anyone else I knew at the time since I was pissed at all of them and not talking to the, because they kept on forcing me to stop practicing my religion and fasting, and constantly told me I wasn't an incel and everything I said was fabricated). I told them I regretted whatever I did in the past (I really did, I was third wheeled the entire time), but they kept bringing this crap up over and over again. They've been doing this for nearly a week by this point, so I ended up screaming at them to the point where my roommate had to ask what was wrong.

I told him to talk to me after I went to the gym and calmed down, but he wouldn't let me move. I told him no one, not him nor my parents nor anyone else, understood anything about me. I've been mocked and ridiculed my entire life, treated like a joke, and I wasn't going to let someone saying "I care about your problems" bother me. I told him to just get lost, and he got upset and left, saying he'd go tutor some female friend. I told him "whatever" and left.

The gym's gonna close soon right now, but I'm in such a bad mood I just can't work out. Regardless I have to leave and get some air. Today's been a bad day, and I'm just glad you're all here. I love you guys (no homo).

I had the same problems about social retardness till I didn't gave a fuck anymore and also did nofap hardmore, since then I've never been in the same situation anymore.

Cucktears are idiots for saying incel sites don't help rejected men. It's the only place we can talk to others who think like us.
NOTHING can help tho. May as well gather some conclusions.

If you are gonna end it, at least die like a honorable hero and not a low T roper.

I have that same feeling like nobody will ever understand me i acknowledge it and live a plastic life.

As I said before, you need to either find new friends or go solo. Those bluepilled cucks aren’t doing you any favors