Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “You’re terrorizing your family !!!”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
A certain idiot said this to me here cuz I beat and fight with my parents and judged me for that !

Bitches I don’t know how fucking easy were your life’s were for the family part ,since I was born it was fucking torture for me

You idiots even banned my “I’m gonna kill my father “ posts cuz you’re all cucks who had it too easy

If there was no repercussions I would torture and kill all of my family members in the most sick ways possible ,they deserve every inch of it

No one cared while they abused me in every possible way so why do you bitches care for them when they get abused ?

It’s all like fighting against the bully and being expelled , you’re all fucking hypocritical evil idiots

If you don’t want to kill your family you had it too fucking easy

I will kill them indirectly anyway when they are weak enough and no one will fucking tell that :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: and I will piss on their graves and shit on it

Anyone isn’t good cuz they have a kid and shit

They will pay for what they did and they will suffer more as I have suffered !

Ye, mods here are pretty dam cucked. Got banned for telling truths a while back. Harsh truths, but truths nonetheless, about women and age. How is truth ever bannable material?

Buuhuu glowpost glowpost! grow the fuck up and grow some balls

B1

B2

B3

B4

...(Tears)...

B5