Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You're surprisingly confident" - But I thought women loved confidence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Found this gold from the /r/foreveralone subreddit. Ugly guy is "surprisingly" confident according to a femoid, then the femoid rejects him for not being good looking enough.

This is enough to blow holes all over cucktears piece of shit "advice"

88YmDFe.gif

How can normans still believe in confidence theory? time and time again its debunked . Get it in your damn brains cucktears

Confidence is only for Chad. A confident incel will forever just be considered creepy.

Found this gold from the /r/foreveralone subreddit. Ugly guy is "surprisingly" confident according to a femoid, then the femoid rejects him for not being good looking enough.

This is enough to blow holes all over cucktears piece of shit "advice"

Again, confidence is a misdirectional mantra from normie society that wants to put everyone under compromise by fairybrushing the reality of existence. Why is he chad they ask. It's all caused by his confidence. (Lol) It's not something that's correlated (by his underlying "insane" ideology) from him being good looking gets him laid. That's ARROGANCE (leftardish for confidence once you strip away their appalled context from it).

Last edited:
People used to tell me I was confident all the time. Infuriating.

Confidence means literally nothing.
If chad is confident = he’s so hot he’s an alpha male teehee
If chad isn’t confident = he’s so hot he’s so shy and sweet teehee
If incel is confident = eww he’s so creepy teehee
If incel isn’t confident = eww he’s so creepy teehee

Nailed it 100%.

Confidence is a flaw when you're sub5, just like everything else

it's not what you do it's what you are

88YmDFe.gif

How can normans still believe in confidence theory? time and time again its debunked . Get it in your damn brains cucktears

LOL is that an actual cutscene in the last of us?

LOL is that an actual cutscene in the last of us?
Nah, but the original creators of Last of Us (NaughtyDog) made that .gif to celebrate at VGX 2013 game rewards

I legit spill my redbull laughing when i've read this comment

"Really though, what's your shower schedule like? What lathering techniques are you using? What are your soap to water ratios(e.g 6 soap: 7 water)? How much time do you spend on shower thoughts? Even if you think you're showering enough there's probably a lot of things you're not doing right and that's why you continue to fail."

I legit spill my redbull laughing when i've read this comment

"Really though, what's your shower schedule like? What lathering techniques are you using? What are your soap to water ratios(e.g 6 soap: 7 water)? How much time do you spend on shower thoughts? Even if you think you're showering enough there's probably a lot of things you're not doing right and that's why you continue to fail."
Lmfao

Brutal.

Attachments

• 1521082357597.png
    1521082357597.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 78
Yes. Women create surface discernments to throw people off. Women don't wanna have the outspokenness to cite why they really like a guy if they're even aware. They just wanna conceal it under the teehee veneer. So as to make people thrown of about how machiavellian/ primally predicated (shallow) they are.

Creepy is a multimeaning term. It essentially means someone isn't of value, and the thought of interacting with him is creepy because boy and girl interactions often surge into sex. It's the notion of pairing with him and the social subtraction that it brings that gives them anxiety/ insecurity. It's the wound to their ego/ view that brings insecurity which is what really creeps them out. Insecurity is creeping up on them. The feeling of being subhuman by association.
And this can come from many reasons. But essentially they're tree'd by the same thing/ same reason. It's just that whatever a person is doing, whether it's being nice and lively, or shy and shady, you're creepy if you're not cute/ hot/ etc. The multiple meanings is essentially that the message is mined from what faults you have that make the notion of bonding with you (that all women consider innately/ firstly about most men) unideal.

The multi meanings come from the surge of wanting to bond from their mind (usually incited by their friends), the surge of the guy wanting to bond from his advancements, by his status in society, etc.

Confidence is a flaw when you're sub5, just like everything else
Unjustified confidence is almost a weakness in any case. Emboldened stupidity. Baseless Confidence.

Baseless Arrogance is basically that in a sense because you think you're of value pretentiously. Though I suppose arrogance is about affirmation about yourself in relation to the competition. It's not necessarily arrogant if you base confidence in general on being good at pottery or gardening (but it would be stupid to base your entire self opinion on those things alone, and have your brain/ self belief be totally numb when you're incel 3/10). Though I guess you could if that makes you feel you have a feeling of self importance over others, and are innately more qualified in life than other people. A sort of confidence that reeks around rank and order relation, and sees oneself atop that rank and order.

Arrogance is about feeling you can stride over other people, irrespective of what may come your way. And that because you're superior to other people you're innately more deserving/ capable by your traits. And you think those traits/ abilities can back up your feeling of superiority/ conditions of arrogance over the whole of the world. Mankind's mindsets are predicated around a uniformity of rationality. I'd be hard pressed to see someone who bases it off... gardening and pottery alone... and not being chad.

Sometimes self belief has nothing to do with your rank and order. Sometimes self belief can be baseless and put forth as an ideal for a person to believe that them living boldly no matter the circumstances will work. There is a little bit of faith in that, as a rational human being can't possible have a believable confidence when they're 5'2 bald indian.
And, having pinterest inspiration esque quotes fuel your worldview is whitepilled stupidity. Being truly confident/ independent from the position you're in as a noble ideal is also very stupid. That's called fairymerry confidence.

Flaunting Arrogance is where you feel you're above the system and can prevail in anyway, and thus put it to the external (bad strategic position). Abstract Arrogance is where you keep it to yourself and don't let anyone know about it.

Pragmatic confidence is what you should really have. When you're in a good position. It's just that most hierarchical minded girls will need the guy to have self affirmation/ belief. Insecurity, although valuable, is an indicator of inferiority. You need to be formidable in almost every position, or at least seem/ appear you feel it, but most of all seem/ appear that you ARE formidable. But at the very lowest you can't show weakness. You need high T vibe value.

Last edited:
How anyone can still be bluepilled after this is baffling.

I've been called creepy so many times for being confident while ugly.