Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "you're probably not that ugly" humiliating myself to prove I'm ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So to everyone on this forum who's ever doubted I'm a truecel or to any coping normie lurkers I conducted an experiment today. The experiment was simple. I posted my face on /B/ 4chan and then r9k 4chan and finally a normie discord server full of gen z fags. (I'm gen z myself)

Here are the results. On /b/. I asked them to rank me in ugliness. Some misunderstood this and thought I asked them to rank me one out of ten.
Picsart 23 09 04 13 08 13 969

Here's the first two answers. I received.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 00 09 697

Here's another.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 00 52 820

And someone suggesting I just stop caring about women. There was more that included your usual insults, etc... Etc... But these were the highlights.

Next let's look at the results from r9k. Now it's worth noting r9k has far more gen zoomers overall than any other board on 4chan. It also has the most e girls.This time I just asked users to rate me on a 1 to 10 scale to prevent confusion.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 01 52 270

First three responses. I think they speak for themselves.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 02 26 578

Picsart 23 09 04 20 03 49 982

Picsart 23 09 04 20 05 26 743

Picsart 23 09 04 20 06 24 112

Picsart 23 09 04 20 07 58 853

Finally we have the last brutal comment I thought was worth saving.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 08 41 162

There was many many more comments flooding in and it was on the front page of r9k before mods deleted but I think you got the gist.

Next I posted my face in the selfies channel of a normie server. This is the most brutal.
Picsart 23 09 04 19 58 33 879

9 skull emoji reactions. Almost every selfie in the channel avoided any kind of reaction expect mine. Even more brutal us when you realize most of them this time are confirmed e girls.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 36 28 137

And to finish it off we have a comment from an e girl who's unattractive herself as she posted on the selfies channel as well for anyone telling me to lower my standards.
Picsart 23 09 04 20 37 06 338

Should I post myself on Reddit next guys?

Basically pointless after getting these results. Selfies are for pathetic normies that need constant affirmation. And I should add it is very infuriating, like in your case how they will constantly tell you to stop caring about women or to quit having a blackpilled mindset meanwhile they are shocked when they actually see one of us.

Basically pointless after getting these results. Selfies are for pathetic normies that need constant affirmation. And I should add it is very infuriating, like in your case how they will constantly tell you to stop caring about women or to quit having a blackpilled mindset meanwhile they are shocked when they actually see one of us.
Yeah why would OP post his face and ask for a rating ? It's like fucking yourself over on purpose

Hyperfocusing on "fakecels", whatever that means, is a highly autistic trait. If you tell me you're an incel, there's no reason for me to doubt you unless you do something that is very suspect, but even then I wouldn't be sure. Don't humiliate yourself. Have some dignity.

It's just good to break ones mind repeatedly imo.

Damn, that's rough.

Could you delete the image here anyway. I'm not comfortable with my face being shared around on this forum. It's not easy to dox me via it but it's very easy to become a meme and I don't want to be the next black ops 2cel.

Could you delete the image here anyway. I'm not comfortable with my face being shared around on this forum. It's not easy to dox me via it but it's very easy to become a meme and I don't want to be the next black ops 2cel.
Exactly why you don't want to share selfies man it never works in your favor unless you're a normie or above.

Exactly why you don't want to share selfies man it never works in your favor unless you're a normie or above.
That's true. Over.

Found the Post you made on an archive site. Honestly, you hair mog the fuck out of me but your big nigger lips and long mid face really throw off any balance in your face. tbh 4chan niggas are really harsh when it comes to ratings.

Your problem is that you're asking normies to rate you. Get well-known users here to rate you and they talk shit about you, then you're a legit incel.

Your problem is that you're asking normies to rate you. Get well-known users here to rate you and they talk shit about you, then you're a legit incel.
Already did on the official discord server in the past. Posted myself to looksmax too.

I will never post my face on discord or 4chan again. They are absolutely brutal with ratings and they even saved my picture and made me an incel saint

I will never post my face on discord or 4chan again. They are absolutely brutal with ratings and they even saved my picture and made me an incel saint
Brutal ASF. They always say "I bet you're not that ugly" and when they find out you're ugly they make you into a meme.

Jesus brutal, fuck society

Found the Post you made on an archive site. Honestly, you hair mog the fuck out of me but your big nigger lips and long mid face really throw off any balance in your face. tbh 4chan niggas are really harsh when it comes to ratings.
I just saw his face as well. He has bad facial harmony but he's not a truecel.

Lmfaoooo it’s 4chan ofc they are.

Lmfaoooo it’s 4chan ofc they are.
They're not rude for the sake of it. 4chan especially r9k is honest and I already ran the experiment on a normie server.

They're not rude for the sake of it. 4chan especially r9k is honest and I already ran the experiment on a normie server.
Get a looksmaxxer to rate you

Bro, i'm sorry:feelscry::cryfeels:. My face would've went viral if i posted it online due to it's extreme grotesqueness, the same way Bo2cel's did.

If atleast they were just being honest, but they are also fucking mean.
They wouldn't be that mean to an extremely ugly or deformed foid.

So to everyone on this forum who's ever doubted I'm a truecel or to any coping normie lurkers I conducted an experiment today. The experiment was simple. I posted my face on /B/ 4chan and then r9k 4chan and finally a normie discord server full of gen z fags. (I'm gen z myself)

Here are the results. On /b/. I asked them to rank me in ugliness. Some misunderstood this and thought I asked them to rank me one out of ten. View attachment 865754
View attachment 865760
Here's another.
View attachment 865761
And someone suggesting I just stop caring about women. There was more that included your usual insults, etc... Etc... But these were the highlights.

Next let's look at the results from r9k. Now it's worth noting r9k has far more gen zoomers overall than any other board on 4chan. It also has the most e girls.This time I just asked users to rate me on a 1 to 10 scale to prevent confusion. View attachment 865762

First three responses. I think they speak for themselves. View attachment 865763
View attachment 865764
View attachment 865765
View attachment 865766
View attachment 865767

View attachment 865768
There was many many more comments flooding in and it was on the front page of r9k before mods deleted but I think you got the gist.

Next I posted my face in the selfies channel of a normie server. This is the most brutal. View attachment 865773
9 skull emoji reactions. Almost every selfie in the channel avoided any kind of reaction expect mine. Even more brutal us when you realize most of them this time are confirmed e girls. View attachment 865775
And to finish it off we have a comment from an e girl who's unattractive herself as she posted on the selfies channel as well for anyone telling me to lower my standards.View attachment 865776
this is just fucked up

Here are the results. On /b/. I asked them to rank me in ugliness. Some misunderstood this and thought I asked them to rank me one out of ten. View attachment 865754
View attachment 865760
Here's another.
View attachment 865761

Next let's look at the results from r9k. Now it's worth noting r9k has far more gen zoomers overall than any other board on 4chan. It also has the most e girls.This time I just asked users to rate me on a 1 to 10 scale to prevent confusion. View attachment 865762

First three responses. I think they speak for themselves. View attachment 865763
View attachment 865764
View attachment 865765
View attachment 865766
View attachment 865767

View attachment 865768

Next I posted my face in the selfies channel of a normie server. This is the most brutal. View attachment 865773
9 skull emoji reactions. Almost every selfie in the channel avoided any kind of reaction expect mine. Even more brutal us when you realize most of them this time are confirmed e girls. View attachment 865775
And to finish it off we have a comment from an e girl who's unattractive herself as she posted on the selfies channel as well for anyone telling me to lower my standards.View attachment 865776
Jesus christ. I'm sorry they were so rude about it. They could have at least been nicer.

Post it here brocels will support you

I see you have taken my route to maxx hatred and despair. Good, without external reinforcements one could even begin to delude himself of being human. That's why I detest people who say "I saw inklers they're not even ugly!". No shit Sherlock, it's fakecels that post their photos to humble brag not ugly men (incels) cause very few if not almost no one who is ugly has the balls of steel to expose his craniofacial deformities. Also the risk of becoming a meme is very high so the fuck they're gonna show their ugly mug.

Hyperfocusing on "fakecels", whatever that means, is a highly autistic trait. If you tell me you're an incel, there's no reason for me to doubt you unless you do something that is very suspect, but even then I wouldn't be sure. Don't humiliate yourself. Have some dignity.
It's not humiliation cause you already deem humans genetic defects biological detectors, it's facing the truth bravely and fearlessly. Quite noble I'd say.

I did it on true-rateme. They said i look 6/10 some 5/10 some I'm a single mom slayer. It was in 2019 or 2020. Now I'm more uglier and more fatter.

Can you PM me the picture, I want to compare it to my face

I did it on true-rateme. They said i look 6/10 some 5/10 some I'm a single mom slayer. It was in 2019 or 2020. Now I'm more uglier and more fatter.
I got a 3/10, insults and everyone ignored me.

I see you have taken my route to maxx hatred and despair. Good, without external reinforcements one could even begin to delude himself of being human. That's why I detest people who say "I saw inklers they're not even ugly!". No shit Sherlock, it's fakecels that post their photos to humble brag not ugly men (incels) cause very few if not almost no one who is ugly has the balls of steel to expose his craniofacial deformities. Also the risk of becoming a meme is very high so the fuck they're gonna show their ugly mug.
Exactly. Also those normies aren't so nice when they see your actual face.

DM me pic pls