Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "You're probably not as ugly as you think you are."

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I see this on cucktears a lot. Seemingly unaware that men have an overwhelming tendency to overrate their looks, so in all probability, we're even uglier than we think we are.

Too bad cucktears will never touch this.

To be fair there are lots of mentalcels and lookism fags and most truecels don't show their face.

men have an overwhelming tendency to overrate their looks
Females are way worse than men at this a 5/10 girl will think she is a 10/10 and deserves the best looking Chad she can find.

You are as good looking as your worst angle

If you identify as incel, you underrate your looks. If you don't, you overrate your looks
If you identify as incel, you underrate your looks. If you don't, you overrate your looks

I see this on cucktears a lot. Seemingly unaware that men have an overwhelming tendency to overrate their looks, so in all probability, we're even uglier than we think we are.

Too bad cucktears will never touch this.
Lol, why do people insist on this idea that boys willingly took themselves out of society rather than being intimidated out?

Already in the late 90s young girls would do just about everything short of pepper spraying you if you weren't hot or at least high status.

After that, little else matters.

Jaw surgery or death

So let cute teen girl say that, and not just say, but give me heatpats and more

even if some guy is not as ugly as he thinks, nobody needs friendless single 21+ men doing pelvic thrusts on a dance floor, anywhere in modern society
i wish more people would go outside and realize this for themselves

their only role has been preset and predetermined, wait and accumulate your wealth and dowry for a 35-year old wife that has slept with 6-7 men

even if some guy is not as ugly as he thinks, nobody needs friendless single 21+ men doing pelvic thrusts on a dance floor, anywhere in modern society
i wish more people would go outside and realize this for themselves

their only role has been preset and predetermined, wait and accumulate your wealth and dowry for a 35-year old wife that has slept with 6-7 men
Lmao guys that didnt age like shit dont settle on old used up foids.

If you're 30-40 and you accumulated wealth, you go after foids 10-20 yrs younger than you.

Lmao guys that didnt age like shit dont settle on old used up foids.

If you're 30-40 and you accumulated wealth, you go after foids 10-20 yrs younger than you.
was just reading this other thread where it said the average age difference in Finland is 3 years
pretty bad odds tbh unless you get your billions

It’s easy to know if you’re good looking or not: quickly look in the mirror for less than 3-5 seconds. If you go over 3-5 then you subconsciously position yourself to look better. If you naturally look good in under 3-5 seconds, then you’re not ugly. If you look like an ugly no jaw shit mandible etc piece of shit then you’re ugly & everyone wants you dead. :kys:

was just reading this other thread where it said the average age difference in Finland is 3 years
pretty bad odds tbh unless you get your billions
Europe is honestly the most boned in that regard. Here in the states, I see guys in their 40s still slaying 20 yr olds.

Mexico is near the same and easier to accomplish this due to their poverty and immigrants who made their wealth in the North.

Europe is honestly the most boned in that regard. Here in the states, I see guys in their 40s still slaying 20 yr olds.

Mexico is near the same and easier to accomplish this due to their poverty and immigrants who made their wealth in the North.
time to agefraud hardcore

To be fair there are lots of mentalcels and lookism fags and most truecels don't show their face.
decent looking people who claim "mentalcel" title are more likely to show their face

well im probably uglier than i think tbh ngl

In cucks’ worldview, no one is ugly.

> I doubt you inkwells are ugly, you just have toxic personalities.
> I am what you would call a Chad.
> Every shape is beautiful. Stop fatshaming women.

Soyboy gif 6