Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're poor refugee gurl and need residence permit in Germoney?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
PM me. I'll marry you so you can have the sweet sweet Merkelmoney.
I'll also teach you everything you need to know about living in western society.

Requirements:
- sub 60kg
- know how to cook and clean
- lemme smash whenever I want

Optional:
- make kids with me, for even more sweet sweet Merkelmoney

No Go:
- family members of yours coming to my home and honorkilling me

Looking forward to your message (only with pics pls: face / titts / ass / full body shot front + rear)
Thx

Oh my god :feelskek:
The solution to inceldom and refugees :feelskek::feelskek:

Halt Stop Ausweis bitte :feelsbaton:

u go to india shitslums and ask for some1 to give u billion USD u might have better chance than this post

Temperature of the suns surface IQ.

Might try tbh

You won't have much luck,rapefugees are >90% men,and the few women are ugly fatasses mothers carrying thousands of little Mohammeds.

All you'll get are male chadfugees temporarily larping as "girls".

female refugees don't exist

Only the other way around.
I don't blame them, only the white "men".

Cope. Refugees in Germany get way better treatment. They don't need to rely on living with incels.

Also:
>female refugee

female refugees don't exist
You won't have much luck,rapefugees are >90% men,and the few women are ugly fatasses mothers carrying thousands of little Mohammeds.
>female refugee

I can understand your doubts buddy boyos, but my city took in a fuckton of refugees, so I know what I'm talking about and I'm [serious].
Female refugees are rare, but they exist.
I actually know 2 of them. Both fuckable. Sadly, one of them came to Germoney together with her older brother, which would quite certainly violate my No-Honorkilling rule and the other one I never met, only know her facebook.
But they exist, so there's that.

They don't need to rely on living with incels.
As I said, I live in Refugeetown so I know alot of them do.
I actually know of a refugee chadlite who recently married a deformed midget foid (you can't make that shit up), just to avoid getting deported. Staying in Germoney is highest priority for any refugee and I can and want to provide that service to a cute refugee girl.

I also know of a refugee who was about to get deported, but the christians in my town liked him so much that they made use of some special right here in Germoney called "Kirchenasyl" (church asylum). It's basically the right to hide someone in the church (or any other building that belongs to the curch) so the state can't get him. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it's cucked Germoney, what do you expect. Well, they literally hid the dude for over a fucking year. The dude literally didn't leave the christian building for a fucking year, just to not get deported (again: you can't make that shit up). The deportation was dropped, because the christian leftist cucks wrote letters to politicans and shit, and now the dude lives in my town and bangs his german girlfriend ... make a guess how long it'll take until they marry. I can't repeat it enough: you can't make this shit up.

So, as you can see, there's alot of ridiculous shit happening due to this "refugee crisis" and I just want to have a slice of the cake, aka a cute refugee girl I can save from being deported, so we can live happily together and get the sweet sweet Merkelmoney.

But I value your oppinion, brothers.
So I'll increase the weight restriciton to: -sub 65kg :feelsokman:

True. I saw just one refugee woman that was not ugly, and this one was 6/10 at best.

Lol, as if any of the invaders are females. They're all 20 something males.

Lol, as if any of the invaders are females. They're all 20 something males.
R u even readin, bruh? I already told the naysayers that female migrants actually exist. Ofc, they're only a small percentage, but they exist and I'm ready to provide them the chance to stay in Germoney ez.
Gz on your unban btw, u were missed.

they only let male refugees in

R u even readin, bruh? I already told the naysayers that female migrants actually exist. Ofc, they're only a small percentage, but they exist and I'm ready to provide them the chance to stay in Germoney ez.
Gz on your unban btw, u were missed.
There are a few of them, but it's not that easy. Most of them are very religious and loyal to their men, they have been thoroughly indoctrinated. There are even fewer westernized ones. The rapefugees come here to take what's ours, and they also keep theirs to themselves. Merkel and her pussywhipped cronies are insane for wanting to bring them in and giving them free money.

And thx, it's good to be back again.

Just go to africa bro and pick out a girl :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back