Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You’re only 18

His looksmatch is getting paid $500 an hour to fart on cam and has thousands of simps in her dm's.

Close Enough:

That sub rates everybody a 4-6 :feelshehe:

Atleast he’s 18 , I’ll never be 18 anymore

A 60 year old chad got more smv than any young normie on the planet, let alone sub5 incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Agepill is pure:bluepill: cope, if you are ugly it never began, even if by a miracle you stay 18 for life nothing will change and you will still get mogged to another dimension by any older chad
I don’t wanna be chad at 60 that’s some red pill garbage telling u your prime is 60 :feelskek:

How'd he get rated 4? I think that place goes easy on ethnics so they don't come off as racist.

He mogs me to hell and back especially his jaw:fuk::fuk:

If you're sub 5, graduated highschool and haven't jbf maxxed it's fucking OVERR, have fun betabuxxing a single mom 10 years later.
This is the truth. High school is actually the easiest time to ascend. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: