Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re on your way to vacation and this is your flight what will you do?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
0A87111F 5737 40CE B5AD 66FC11B81B87
BE2E3C7F CF54 4CF8 8363 A66348917B89

that plane is going down :feelshmm:

Rope in the toilet. :incel:

Sit my ass down.

I'm so vacation-starved at this point.

Being a faggot, faggot.

No one except a left wing Reddit cuck uses that as an insult.
A call for my removal from a retard like you is the equivalent of praise from someone with braincells. So thanks, man.

Its time to put old faithful on.

OIP.UOq2kmqY2jrjgckqtXtgpAHaEK

@Fat Link @Caesercel @CCPcel @Dregster @SlayerSlayer someone ban this faggot
I'm not even sure what your point is. Yeah I'd rather sleep with a dakimakura of my waifu Renge-chan than with some random 3D slut but that doesn't mean I'm desperate, it's the opposite, it implies that I have standards.

A call for my removal from a retard like you is the equivalent of praise from someone with braincells. So thanks, man.
I wasn’t the one to ban you but I want to thank you for your recent faggy far leftist contributions to the site as you just may have convinced me that we perhaps really do need a new rule to ban communist/leftist/libtard political speech and opinion from the forum since after all your kind have literally the rest of the internet to spread your lies and since you already don’t allow us to have our say on all those sites you control like reddit and others it’s simply not fair to the users here to give you shitheads a platform while again we’re not allowed the same respect and courtesy on your own sites.

Vacationing is useless for me, personally.

Except, of-course, for the time I visited my relatives in Florida. They were staying at a rented villa...quite unique for an impoverished Aspie like myself. Jacksonville, Miami...Ya!

I could only fantasize about...Bonefish Grill! Sizzlers! CeCes Pizza!

CeCes is not too surprising, of-course, since I recall the time I observed my paternal relatives visit Stonefire Pizza! Yippee!

Last edited:
I wasn’t the one to ban you but I want to thank you for your recent faggy far leftist contributions to the site as you just may have convinced me that we perhaps really do need a new rule to ban communist/leftist/libtard political speech and opinion from the forum since after all your kind have literally the rest of the internet to spread your lies and since you already don’t allow us to have our say on all those sites you control like reddit and others it’s simply not fair to the users here to give you shitheads a platform while again we’re not allowed the same respect and courtesy on your own sites.
AIDS communism and faggotry-- peas in a polyamorous pod

Except, of-course, for the time I visited my relatives in Florida. They were staying at a rented villa...quite unique for an impoverished Aspie like myself. Jacksonville, Miami...Ya!

Yes. Of-course...and the hotel in the Mississippi area, I think.

Pork Grinds and separate rooms...I wasn't able to swim, of-course, due to anxiety and dyspraxia. My relatives did a nice job driving us to the nearby stores.

Yes. Of-course...and the hotel in the Mississippi area, I think.

Pork Grinds and separate rooms...I wasn't able to swim, of-course, due to anxiety and dyspraxia. My relatives did a nice job driving us to the nearby stores.

Kentucky, Tennessee, Memphis, Georgia(My distant cousin lived there...he had a piano!)

Just run Lubitz game.