Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're not the right guy and will never be

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-

SuperChad can afford being a criminal, cheat on her girlfriend, leave her and disappear for months, and she will still be in love with him because he is chad. She will also go and search for him knowing that he is violent and had abandoned her. That's because being CHAD means that he is always gonna be the right guy in her mind.

If you're SuperChad, you have no limits.

Last part of dialogue

SuperCHAD:
Lana, last year I tried so hard to be the right guy for you... but the truth is... I'm not.
Lana:
Chad, you never had to try.

It's over.

I can't do anything against superchad tbh

So much bluepilled shit out there. Do this, do that, make her feel like this, dont do that. Its all fkin bullshit.

Non chads are trash.

and they never break off contact with them on FB, your only chance is to move to the fucking wilderness

The right one does not have to try boyo. I thought you already knew that shit.

relationship-1w-when-your-girl-says-she-needs-time-to-55895135.png

Tbh Smallville is one of my favorite shows of all time. Call it a guilty pleasure if you must.

Tbh Smallville is one of my favorite shows of all time. Call it a guilty pleasure if you must.
The blonde chick was in a sex cult.

You'd have to understand female psychology in order to make any sense out of this.

So much bluepilled shit out there. Do this, do that, make her feel like this, dont do that. Its all fkin bullshit.

It's all about pleasing the female and her delicate-teehee emotions.

Go back to joker avi, man. That one wuz based.