Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're not self hating for not being attracted to your race

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I know this is controversial, but I don't think anyone is self hating for not being attracted to their race or not having their race as their top choice. What we find attractive is hardwired. A black man who is more attracted to white foids than sheboons is not self hating anymore than a rice foid more attracted to mayo men over ricemen.

I think, it says a lot about how one perceives his own kind

It depends. If you bash your own race, then youre self hating. You could have interracial relationships without all that racial hang ups.

I know this is controversial, but I don't think anyone is self hating for not being attracted to their race or not having their race as their top choice.
I agree with the last part (not being your top choice), but the first part I don't. If you have literally zero attraction to your own race then you quite literally don't like even yourself lol.

It's one thing to have preference, it's another thing to have a requirement.

I don't think that people are hardwired to what they are attracted to, preferences often change. I think media and exposure plays the biggest part.
media has a lot to do with this. lots of ppl aren't attracted to their own races as much since they're exposed to people of the same race everyday and get bored of them, causing them to instead develop a fasciation for people of "exotic" races they see online.
This but also opposite. Lets say you see 1000 US people and 100 Spanish people monthly on the tv, they being on the TV usually means they are above average looking, but between 1000 people its higher chances to see some very pretty people and thus you will perceive that Americans are better looking than Spaniards. I think thats the main reason why everyone thinks whites looks the best because they are exposed their entire life to white TV and white internet thots. Second one comes Asians because lvm consume Asian media like crazy.

As customary, I shall offer some excerpts:

Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Re: I wish literally anyone cared for me
Pump_Kin
Png

"your parents care for you" No, they regret having such a useless sack of flesh as the thread creator in their presence. Suicide may resolve your issue.

Re: im thinking about joining a tribe
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

Yes, certainly. If you would like to become a subordinate of the tribal population, assimilate to any community with an African American majority.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

everyone thinks whites looks the best because they are exposed their entire life to white TV
It's jewish TV and most people can't distinguish a jew from a white because they have mixed with whites - so that they can infiltrate and take over.

Attachments

• Pgdpz5_k4hetD68NR1i-1cU9dbu_-FFFtt7mWDBQ8LaW8HVHfy5wgOs2hNSbBzrgoufi0_lZocqmTxfd4nSjhiZc.jpg
    Pgdpz5_k4hetD68NR1i-1cU9dbu_-FFFtt7mWDBQ8LaW8HVHfy5wgOs2hNSbBzrgoufi0_lZocqmTxfd4nSjhiZc.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 12
true mayo worship is largely the doing of the media. my comment is probably more relevant to mayos with yellow fever but even then if ur not white and ur constantly around family members and friends who are of the same race you may develop an interest in other races u see in media (primarily mayos) since they provide novel stimulation.
:yes::yes:Also if a person is treated as shit from women of their own race, they cope with foids of different race. Similar how burgercels simpfor Asian and Slavic foids because they are sick of the US feminist foids.

I don't think that people are hardwired to what they are attracted to, preferences often change. I think media and exposure plays the biggest part.
So if media only portrays aboriginal foids and short, balding curry men as the standard of beauty, then every man would want an aboriginal foid over any other foid and foids would get wet over short, balding Indians?

I think you have it backwards. Putting the cart before the horse. The media just shows what people already find attractive. White foids are portrayed as the standard of beauty because men of all races tend to regard white foids as a group as the most attractive. Granted, there are individual non white foids that mog individual white foids, but the media didn't pick white foids out of a hat.

Likewise, men that are tall, lean and muscular, square jawed and hunter eyed are shown as male beauty standard because foids are already attracted to that type of man.

If toilets hated you your entire life for daring to be born with dark skin instead of light skin and you are facing an uphill battle because you're Black, then why would you curse your children with the exact same fate?

I don't want my sons to be as hopeless as I am.

I know this is controversial, but I don't think anyone is self hating for not being attracted to their race or not having their race as their top choice. What we find attractive is hardwired. A black man who is more attracted to white foids than sheboons is not self hating anymore than a rice foid more attracted to mayo men over ricemen.
You find fesikh whores unattractive?

If toilets hated you your entire life for daring to be born with dark skin instead of light skin and you are facing an uphill battle because you're Black, then why would you curse your children with the exact same fate?

I don't want my sons to be as hopeless as I am.
Stop larping as a nig. Everyone knows your rice

So if media only portrays aboriginal foids and short, balding curry men as the standard of beauty, then every man would want an aboriginal foid over any other foid and foids would get wet over short, balding Indians?

I think you have it backwards. Putting the cart before the horse. The media just shows what people already find attractive. White foids are portrayed as the standard of beauty because men of all races tend to regard white foids as a group as the most attractive. Granted, there are individual non white foids that mog individual white foids, but the media didn't pick white foids out of a hat.
Because we are brainwashed this way we can't imagine it the other way. Put aboriginals as sex symbols be it 20, 40, 100 years, long enough and people will go crazy for them, of course they would need to have symmetric and harmonic face and look good. Just look how much the image of beauty changed throughout the history, fuck just in the last 100 or even 30 years. Like skinny flat girls with short hair were considered the prettiest now they are ridiculed by most, now hottest women have huge boobs and ass and 10 kg overweight. Back in the 90 everyone would call them pigs. Its insane how much chubby girls smv skyrocketed due to media brainwashing.

If you lived in Asia and you watched Asian medias 24/7 and you saw countless attractive Asians, you would value Asian looks more than white and stick skinny would be the definition of hot. You're just bombarded with half naked pretty white teen girls on the internet.
Likewise, men that are tall, lean and muscular, square jawed and hunter eyed are shown as male beauty standard because foids are already attracted to that type of man.
In Serbia 2m fat guy with oblong face mogs in smv any muscular lean blocky face any time of the day. What I'm trying to say is if a face is well proportioned it will be considered attractive and doesn't have to be the same exact type and different types of people have different smv depending where they live.

big truth. Not our fault our race of foids is ugly