Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You're not my type"

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★★★
That's such a cruel way of saying you are ugly jfl. And such obvious bullshit. Girls have only 1 type: Chad.

Somehow the politeness makes it even worse. They don't even consider you worthy of the truth. And then "I'm sorry" or something and fake sympathy.

So brutal. Foidspeak is worthy of its own thread. The way they say things indirectly. "You deserve someone better" or "You're so nice". But don't forget the nice guy has a chance. After 10 years of cock carousel the nicest and most reliable and careermaxxed guy usually gets the diseased and worn out hole of some whore who hit the wall. The film Forrest Gump is a perfect example of this.

Will Ferrell Agree GIF

@hartz4cel

Thoughts?

I even got it online with some fat dark skin "Italian" aka an Arab. I'm still not her type despite fitting a jbw criteria. Then I found this place and have given up chasing women. Now I just annoy and abuse them

The most common type of rejection i have gotten from foids over the years ( all from warm environment ), is "oh my friend is having a birthday tomorrow", and the your not my type is close after that.

“You’re not ‘my type’ simply because our personalities are incompatible, it has nothing to do with you being an ugly, autistic manlet.”

“My type is tall, handsome men because those men ‘just so happen’ to have good pERsonalities”

Tbh people like me can't be the type of any girl

Its kinda true. It just so happens they all have the same type. And its not ugly men

i never actually got rejected with the "not my type" move
it's always the "really not interested" or " iam not looking for a relationship" or "i am busy" but i can feel that toilets would use that word often

"I wish I had a boyfriend LIKE you". But not you... Utter tragedy.

“because our personalities are incompatible
Oh yeah I heard that as well. It's cunning because it implies nobody "decided" it to be that way, it was just ordained by god, destiny etc...

Women are more cunning than Jews when it comes to twisting words and using them as weapons.

That's such a cruel way of saying you are ugly jfl. And such obvious bullshit. Girls have only 1 type: Chad.

Somehow the politeness makes it even worse. They don't even consider you worthy of the truth. And then "I'm sorry" or something and fake sympathy.

So brutal. Foidspeak is worthy of its own thread. The way they say things indirectly. "You deserve someone better" or "You're so nice". But don't forget the nice guy has a chance. After 10 years of cock carousel the nicest and most reliable and careermaxxed guy usually gets the diseased and worn out hole of some whore who hit the wall. The film Forrest Gump is a perfect example of this.
YoUReER NOT CHAD

forest gump became chad by getting chased by chads
funny