Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're not just competing against chads of your own age

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
You're competing with everyone fom 15-55. Every chad aged 15-55 preys on foids under 30 years.
Just another thing that didn't happen in the past, at least not nearly so commonplace like now.
Of course, calling our existence "competing" is a bit of a stretch.

ur also competing against foids. At least half of GenZ or Alpha foids self identify as bisexual.

never forget about the lesbianpill.

ur also competing against foids. At least half of GenZ or Alpha foids self identify as bisexual.

I despise "lesbians" so fucking much. Gays are genuinely like that, you never hear about true homosexual men deciding to fuck women out of the blue, but "lesbians" will change their sexuality like a light bulb as soon as Chad walks in the room

Most of them will go for chads in the end tho

Re: WIN/LOSE?(Sorry to post here LMaD ignores me)
Unsourced_Anon
noFilter

#189894433Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:09 AM CDT
A single die roll may give you an answer.
Re: what is the meaning of life?
Unsourced_Anon
noFilter

#190247409Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:12 PM CDT
It all depends on the perspective on which you seek to approach the question.From a purely abstract perspective, an overall "meaning" does not exist; individuals merely construct their own principles of "morality" because it directly benefits them in some manner.

High IQ thread. You're not wrong at all. You have to worry about thugmaxxed Tyrone, her rich sugar daddy, Tall masculine Chad, and the pretty boys. And then of course all the beta orbiters giving her free shit and dinners.

High IQ thread. You're not wrong at all. You have to worry about thugmaxxed Tyrone, her rich sugar daddy, Tall masculine Chad, and the pretty boys. And then of course all the beta orbiters giving her free shit and dinners.
And about the millions of border hoppers. By sheer laws of probability, some of them are attractive. Maybe 10%, which are still hundreds of thousands.

mentaloutlawcel

Of course, calling our existence "competing" is a bit of a stretch.
It's not that we are competing but hypothetically if we were to analyse our potential competition to try get foids its just over.

A bit of a solution to this would be normalising making younger foids datable, I think 14 and up.

the only race subhumans won is the sperm race

Forget about Chads.

Even low tier normies mogg me to hell and back.

It's over for ugly truecels :feelscry:

Men are less desirable the older they get. An 18 year old mtn is more attractive than a 50 year old chadlite.

Can't forget dogs either

I am competing against no one i have no rank or value to society

2% of foids are lesbian, 98% are bisexual.

I do forget about this. There is a hunch in me that tells me the lesbian population is bigger then ever. Girls simp over girls to. Even if you find the one, there will be some lowkey lesbian in her.

I do forget about this. There is a hunch in me that tells me the lesbian population is bigger then ever. Girls simp over girls to. Even if you find the one, there will be some lowkey lesbian in her.

yes. its lowkey in most younger foids. its like a disease.