Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not incel if you aren't actively trying to ascend

I would rather watch the world burning. Some plastic in your face cant compete with local junkie homeless natural chad. He will sleep at your bed when you are at work.

Seriously if you aren't looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... doing EVERYTHING in your power to ascend, then what the fuck are you complaining about?

The world is how it is, lamenting about blackpills all day won't change things. Do you expect a 10/10 ready-to-please virgin gf to fall off the sky and into your lap? Are you hoping the government will come to your aid? Are you waiting for your Misaki? It's not happening boyo. The truth is that there is nothing in this world for free. Even love comes at a cost. You must have something to offer to the foid, and in exchange she has something to offer (her holes).

You can't call yourself incel unless you're on the grind.

FUAAAAARKKKKKK! I can see it, I visualize it all day. My ascension. It will be glorious. I am a warrior, I am a conqueror, I am a slayer! The blackpills only aid me, I will overcome.
Agreed if you aren’t doing everything in your power to ascend you’re not a real incel and also unironically “mentalcel”

One can be an incel without trying to approach.

For example, I’m also a lazycel, I want a girl to approach me and then care for me while I do nothing for her. Since I cannot have a relationship like that, I’m forced to live alone, AKA I’m an incel and standardcel.
Agreed if you aren’t doing everything in your power to ascend you’re not a real incel and also unironically “mentalcel”
Yes, but mentalcels are the only truecels out there.

You can see IRL a lot of betabux ugly dudes cucked to oblivion by their cheating wives/GFs, this means they somehow managed to “ascend”, and then they got cucked hard.

A mentalcel will never ever become a betabux or a tradcuck. So he will remain incel for all his lifetime.

self improvement won't change my gene pool.

A truecel has tried a reasonable amount but has given up because they recognize the futility of it.
If you've swallowed the blackpill and still attempt to ascend then chances are you're not even incel considering you think you have enough looks to stand a chance.
I'm a truecel (manlet, ethnic-tier southern European, dickcel, wristcel/framecel, ugly 4/10, probably recessed jaw/chin/maxilla, hikki/NEETcel so no education or money or status, starting to norwood, autistic/mentally-illcel, etc) and I'm still trying. Going to prove that despite all of the blackpills one can ascend.

Fighting depression and anxiety while trying to careermaxx and tell yourself you're capable enough is a fucking battle. You end up in such a shitty mental state, and feel like it's a war against the blue pill :bluepill: of "I can Maxx myself out of inceldom" and the black pill :blackpill: "it's all a cope". :feelscry:

My fatcelness is my last cope, if I get to low boyfat and see that it's still over it will break me for good. with fat I mean 30% bf anyway which doesn't even show that much in the face which is most important part of the body anyway.

My fatcelness is my last cope, if I get to low boyfat and see that it's still over it will break me for good. with fat I mean 30% bf anyway which doesn't even show that much in the face which is most important part of the body anyway.
Cope. Get down to sub 10% boyo. It changes the face radically in males.

Seriously if you aren't looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... doing EVERYTHING in your power to ascend, then what the fuck are you complaining about?

The world is how it is, lamenting about blackpills all day won't change things. Do you expect a 10/10 ready-to-please virgin gf to fall off the sky and into your lap? Are you hoping the government will come to your aid? Are you waiting for your Misaki? It's not happening boyo. The truth is that there is nothing in this world for free. Even love comes at a cost. You must have something to offer to the foid, and in exchange she has something to offer (her holes).

FUAAAAARKKKKKK! I can see it, I visualize it all day. My ascension. It will be glorious. I am a warrior, I am a conqueror, I am a slayer! The blackpills only aid me, I will overcome.

holy shit

when I first joined, I used to say this all the time.

If there's one thing that brings the FakeCels and NeetCels out in force, it's telling them that they could fix their inceldom.

Especially when it's fucking teenagers.

Bear in mind, I'm late twenties. I work out, make money, do the whole trying to ascend thing, and occasionally, I'm getting to the level where I go on dates. (Still virgin, but hoping to ASCEND in 2019.)

I have tried with well over a hundred girls. lost count before 25.

Then you get some fucking 17 year old mentalcel on here saying "yeah but I'm a truecel because no girls basically throw themselves at my dick and if I were chad, they'd suck me off in my room without me leaving the house"

Or some fucking 6'5 blonde haired blue eyed guy mentalcel who is like "man I tried tinder but I only got 145 matches in a week from girls who were mmostly sixes... it's over"

Or some fucking neet who is like "i haven't left my house for three years and my mom wants to kick me out because I don't work and eat $200 food a week... and if bitches were like the 1950's it'd be perfect"

and increasingly, I think it's larpers and inceltears infiltrators saying this shit because it can't actually be real.

that's why I took a long break from the site (along with moneymaxxing)

I'm a truecel (manlet, ethnic-tier southern European, dickcel, wristcel/framecel, ugly 4/10, probably recessed jaw/chin/maxilla, hikki/NEETcel so no education or money or status, starting to norwood, autistic/mentally-illcel, etc) and I'm still trying. Going to prove that despite all of the blackpills one can ascend.
>NEET
>Trying to lecture others about trying to ascend
????????

holy shit

when I first joined, I used to say this all the time.

If there's one thing that brings the FakeCels and NeetCels out in force, it's telling them that they could fix their inceldom.

Especially when it's fucking teenagers.

Bear in mind, I'm late twenties. I work out, make money, do the whole trying to ascend thing, and occasionally, I'm getting to the level where I go on dates. (Still virgin, but hoping to ASCEND in 2019.)

I have tried with well over a hundred girls. lost count before 25.

Then you get some fucking 17 year old mentalcel on here saying "yeah but I'm a truecel because no girls basically throw themselves at my dick and if I were chad, they'd suck me off in my room without me leaving the house"

Or some fucking 6'5 blonde haired blue eyed guy mentalcel who is like "man I tried tinder but I only got 145 matches in a week from girls who were mmostly sixes... it's over"

Or some fucking neet who is like "i haven't left my house for three years and my mom wants to kick me out because I don't work and eat $200 food a week... and if bitches were like the 1950's it'd be perfect"

and increasingly, I think it's larpers and inceltears infiltrators saying this shit because it can't actually be real.

that's why I took a long break from the site (along with moneymaxxing)
Preach it brother.
>NEET
>Trying to lecture others about trying to ascend
????????
The point is I'm trying to change my situation. I want to ascend, I'm trying to motivate my incel brothers too in the process.

What if you're 50 and you have no chance of ascending?

What if you're 50 and you have no chance of ascending?
How did you make it to 50 as an incel? Are you a virgin? KHHV? You're extremely rare. Virginity is even rare in university so being a university-aged virgin is uncommon. Incels aren't that common.

The constant failed attempts lead to insanity. I find certain peace in LDAR or just being isolated.

yes it does..talk about the downward spiral

I'm still depressed after black pill but stopped being suicidal when i gave up on trying. it was such a vicious cycle, try something new fail give up on life..cope with drugs and other shit then start the cylce over again after watching PUA videos or other nonsense.. over and over again. i'm so happy that i got off that train.

How did you make it to 50 as an incel? Are you a virgin? KHHV? You're extremely rare. Virginity is even rare in university so being a university-aged virgin is uncommon. Incels aren't that common.
Yes I am all of what you just said

They only want white men, just like all females.
Cope. I have seen many arab men with white females. Foids reject you because you are ugly, not because you are ethnic. Sorry.

Trying hard is for NTs and cels who haven't already tried hard and realized it's over.

:chad::chad::chad:

But seriously congrats man.
I've also kind of got a theory on us. I think there's a few people here who could quite successfully ascend but they don't want to do the minimal work to ascend and are quite happy being an incel on this site (which makes you volcel).

If you're proud to be an incel then you're a volcel. Still doesn't negate better incel than cuck.
But I still stand by my word to say maxxing everything and still failing won't do any good for your mental being (see ER).

Brb changing my bug eye area + recessed chin to chad jawline + hunter eye area

Islammaxx?

Blackpills are demoralizing but you still keep pushing. Some blackpills destroyed me personally but I can't let this world win. If I don't ascend I'll cope by assaulting Chads.

i have ocd i cant win

Never tried. But i will.