Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not incel if you aren't actively trying to ascend

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
Seriously if you aren't looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... doing EVERYTHING in your power to ascend, then what the fuck are you complaining about?

The world is how it is, lamenting about blackpills all day won't change things. Do you expect a 10/10 ready-to-please virgin gf to fall off the sky and into your lap? Are you hoping the government will come to your aid? Are you waiting for your Misaki? It's not happening boyo. The truth is that there is nothing in this world for free. Even love comes at a cost. You must have something to offer to the foid, and in exchange she has something to offer (her holes).

You can't call yourself incel unless you're on the grind.

FUAAAAARKKKKKK! I can see it, I visualize it all day. My ascension. It will be glorious. I am a warrior, I am a conqueror, I am a slayer! The blackpills only aid me, I will overcome.

Well no shit, Sherlock.

Do you expect a 10/10 ready-to-please virgin gf to fall off the sky and into your lap? Are you hoping the government will come to your aid? Are you waiting for your Misaki? It's not happening boyo.
Those things will not happen even with effort
10/10 virgins don't exist (or virgin girls who are not literally retarded, for that matter)
the gov will never give a shit
Misaki will never exist

easier said than done, but the idea is sound, if anything we need more posts like this, there is no encouragement at all in our lives...

LDAR Messiah

Anyway I’ve tried hard bro. Done almost everything I can but I’m too autistic for foids. If you’re still a virgin at 20 then it’s over.

If you can tell me a way to get a 6inch increase in height, I'll ask for a ban

This is why ultra high bf incels are seen as volcels. Most people here I know are not fit and have a decent face but refuse to workout because they "cannot be bothered" its a fucking joke.

You must have something to offer to the foid, and in exchange she has something to offer (her holes).

That's what I call a shit deal, her holes don´t have such value, it's only socially attributed value due to offer & demand schemes, courtesy of nanny state.

I tried everything, I have failed and now I´m broken. And I can't call ascending having sex with a standard-issue femoid, nowadays.

LDAR Messiah

Anyway I’ve tried hard bro. Done almost everything I can but I’m too autistic for foids. If you’re still a virgin at 20 then it’s over.
Nah, 20 is too low. I'd say 30, 35 highest

My last hope is jaw surgery boyo - if that fails then LDAR until the rope. I’ll surrender at that point.

True. theres too many people on here who want to claim defeat because they aren't chad. a really bratty mindset.

No shit. WHy do people forget that incel stands for Involuntary Celibate?

Well, I can call myself incel, because I spent years trying and finally gave up. But you have to try for at least a few years, otherwise you’re volcel.

If you already tried consistently for a while at least you can be incel even if you've given up.

Money is is irrelevant outside of surgeries though, betabuxxing isn't ascending.
Well, I can call myself incel, because I spent years trying and finally gave up.
Me too.

LDAR Messiah

You still have 10 years. 20 is quite young to decide on your inceldom, I might agree if you were 25, but not 20.

You still have 10 years. 20 is quite young to decide on your inceldom, I might agree if you were 25, but not 20.
I’m 24 bro.

Was just saying 20 because that’s when I realized that it was over.

No way for me to ascend, I'll always be an ugly sand nigger. I just cope until I inevitably rope.

i try and when i find blackpill i know now i never can win

The constant failed attempts lead to insanity. I find certain peace in LDAR or just being isolated.

No way for me to ascend, I'll always be an ugly sand nigger. I just cope until I inevitably rope.
Islammaxx?

i try and when i find blackpill i know now i never can win
Blackpills are demoralizing but you still keep pushing. Some blackpills destroyed me personally but I can't let this world win. If I don't ascend I'll cope by assaulting Chads.

It's already over if you have to try. At best you'll only be betabux anyway.

True. theres too many people on here who want to claim defeat because they aren't chad. a really bratty mindset.
Cope, if you try hard and even get in to a coperelationship the foid will always look you with despise knowing she can get something better and she will cuck you at the first chance you let her alone and she will never give you real sex ofc.

I've been trying for years but no luck. I lost 40 pounds and increased my confidence. But they still treat me like I don't exist.

Oftentimes in life, the invested effort isn't worth the reward, unless you're prepared to tell me that being a betabuxx is better than incel. If you have to go extremely out of your way to ascend, the years you spent lonely and working to self improve, others spent relatively happy with adequate validation.

The fact is that I don't want a woman who gave 10+ years of her life to countless men, and who is rendered incapable of pair-bonding. Of course, not even these women would want me.

Plasticsurgerymax

It gets worse when they call you a larping foid when you have a little bit of hope left

Been there, done that. All I can do now is moneymaxx, but that'd make me a beta cuck for some blown out roastie. Guess I'm a fakecel.

What´s the point of even trying if you already know you are hopeless?

Ban this bluepilled fag

A truecel has tried a reasonable amount but has given up because they recognize the futility of it.
If you've swallowed the blackpill and still attempt to ascend then chances are you're not even incel considering you think you have enough looks to stand a chance.

This is why ultra high bf incels are seen as volcels. Most people here I know are not fit and have a decent face but refuse to workout because they "cannot be bothered" its a fucking joke.
Are you talking about someone specifically? :feelshmm:

If you can tell me a way to get a 6inch increase in height, I'll ask for a ban

LOL... This pretty much. There's only so much you can do. I'll improve myself for my purposes alone but I won't stop spreading the :blackpill: though. Why can't Normies understand this. It's not one or the other.
A truecel has tried a reasonable amount but has given up because they recognize the futility of it.
If you've swallowed the blackpill and still attempt to ascend then chances are you're not even incel considering you think you have enough looks to stand a chance.

Yeah. Exactly.
What´s the point of even trying if you already know you are hopeless?
Oftentimes in life, the invested effort isn't worth the reward, unless you're prepared to tell me that being a betabuxx is better than incel. If you have to go extremely out of your way to ascend, the years you spent lonely and working to self improve, others spent relatively happy with adequate validation.

The age pill will fuck you up later on down the road after years of selfimprovementmaxxing.

Plasticsurgerymax

I intend to just to get the Halo Effect.

Hamlossus... tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl

Last edited:
I can give up and still have conversations about incel life

Seriously if you aren't looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... doing EVERYTHING in your power to ascend, then what the fuck are you complaining about?

The world is how it is, lamenting about blackpills all day won't change things. Do you expect a 10/10 ready-to-please virgin gf to fall off the sky and into your lap? Are you hoping the government will come to your aid? Are you waiting for your Misaki? It's not happening boyo. The truth is that there is nothing in this world for free. Even love comes at a cost. You must have something to offer to the foid, and in exchange she has something to offer (her holes).

FUAAAAARKKKKKK! I can see it, I visualize it all day. My ascension. It will be glorious. I am a warrior, I am a conqueror, I am a slayer! The blackpills only aid me, I will overcome.
You are simpleton. You dont see the primal cause of inceldom.How stupid you are.

It's already over if you have to try. At best you'll only be betabux anyway.
tbh.

If you are NT, you will work hard for decades eating healthy, gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing to get Chad’s seconds that he fucked for free a decade ago when she was prime.

or LDAR and enjoy your brief life without the stress and worrying of trying to fight your genetics.

If you aren’t NT, then it never began. Even drooling retarded foids don’t want you.

I'm looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, and powermaxxing to enable a higher quality of life, to acquire more experiences, to keep myself busy, to compete with other males, to leave a legacy after my death, and to defeat my enemies (every human is counted as an enemy until proven otherwise.) Female approval is almost not a consideration at this point. LDAR is the worst form of coping.

Just found a high iq poster tbh.

I have been looksmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, gymmaxxing, socialmaxxing, and approachmaxxing for the last 5 years without finding a gf so I have pretty much given up all that active searching.

Albert Einstein Quotes 6 1024x489

Insanecel

OP, I don't know about you but it literally wears you down constantly failing. It's like asking a physically disabled person to walk.
Unless there's major intervention and surgeries, they won't walk.

We're physically disabled (not literally, we're just ugly) and asking us to continue living in a false sense of hope will probably push most of us closer to mope then rope. That's not to say I've given up, I maintain my health to the best standards I can, but it's simply not logical to almost mentally/physically destroy yourself just to get an axe-wound bearing vermin to give you attention.