Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not autistic

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
I believe most incels here on this forum believe they're autistic or non-NT and I believe most are wrong about that. Autism spectrum disorder only affects like 1.5% of the population and has a wide range of symptoms that overlap with other conditions, making it pretty common to be misdiagnosed with.

Most of you DO NOT have autism. You grew up ugly, making it hard for you to socialize. This of course encourages isolation, which can cause mental and physical distress. That means your mental state and behavior is the product of your environment and upbringing. Autism is something you're born with, not something you develop later in life.

I got a formal diagnosis as a kid tbh

Many others on this shithole forum do too

I believe most incels here on this forum believe they're autistic or non-NT and I believe most are wrong about that. Autism spectrum disorder only affects like 1.5% of the population and has a wide range of symptoms that overlap with other conditions, making it pretty common to be misdiagnosed with.

Most of you DO NOT have autism. You grew up ugly, making it hard for you to socialize. This of course encourages isolation, which can cause mental and physical distress. That means your mental state and behavior is the product of your environment and upbringing. Autism is something you're born with, not something you develop later in life.
Most people here might not be autistic but most people are definitley non-nt. In-addition to the fact that there could be a high disproportionate amount of people with autism here in this forum despite the prevalence in the general population

Also a lot of people here are clinically diagnosed with autism

I was formally diagnosed GrAYcel

I literally once have been told by a female friend:

''Look.. *my name*, we love you''

*gives me a hug*

''But we think you might have Autism''.

I was even told by my own mother one time that I remind her of someone with Aspergers.

Most people here might not be autistic but most people are definitley non-nt.
It's such a cope saying ''I don't get laid, therefore i must be non-NT!''. But i do agree that the incel community might have more autists than other normie communities, especially cause a high number of autistic males are virgin.

I literally once have been told by a female friend:

''Look.. *my name*, we love you''

*gives me a hug*

''But we think you might have Autism''.
Because normies can totally diagnose you. For them socially awkward = autism. Brutal tho.

Because normies can totally diagnose you. For them socially awkward = autism. Brutal tho.
I've noticed that too! Normies constantly ask if non-autistic people are autistic just because they come off as a bit socially off.

Thank you. Now, I will consider myself neurotypical from now on.

If you're not diagnosed, yes.
I have been diagnosed from psychotic disorder (of unknown battery) to autism, as of lately — for the latter.

100% true for me, I'm NT. The only reason I have no friends and have degraded social ability is because of constant negative reinforcement from mockery and invisibility + no exposure to friends or relationships, can't develop those skills if you have literally 0 place to try them and are constantly dissuaded from it as a sub 5 ethnic. Moving to a different school before HS fucked me, I knew no one and officially had 0 friends as a subhuman. No way to come back from that. There are "autistic" mentalcels here who admit they mog the majority of men and don't act "non-NT" at ALL, JFL at them claiming their autism really affects them. :feelsjuice:

100% true for me, I'm NT. The only reason I have no friends and have degraded social ability is because of constant negative reinforcement from mockery and invisibility + no exposure to friends or relationships, can't develop those skills if you have literally 0 place to try them and are constantly dissuaded from it as a sub 5 ethnic. Moving to a different school before HS fucked me, I knew no one and officially had 0 friends as a subhuman. No way to come back from that. There are "autistic" mentalcels here who admit they mog the majority of men and don't act "non-NT" at ALL, JFL at them claiming their autism really affects them. :feelsjuice:
Exactly

It's such a cope saying ''I don't get laid, therefore i must be non-NT!''. But i do agree that the incel community might have more autists than other normie communities, especially cause a high number of autistic males are virgin.
Except you don't have to be born that way to be non-NT

Having zero social ability and bad mental illness is the opposite of NT

I sincerely thank thread's author.

Having zero social ability and bad mental illness is the opposite of NT
I trust the main context of this thread. Autistics are probably rare, and my diagnosis has been lingering between ASD and psychotic disorder. I assume I'm neurotypical, like the average human.

Thank you. I really thank you. Now, I'm unsure how to proceed.

cope at least 50 percent of this forum are asdcels

most users on here knows they’re not autistic it’s just a running joke
Well, we're neurotypical! Finally. Could you lend me a hand on moving further in the initial steps towards achieveing a social foundation?

Firstly, I'd like to ask you what topics to discuss with other people. Many of my threads, often get ignored in this forum.

avg incel :feelskek:
Drunk people often tell the truth. I've seen it both in movies and, the first and last time I was ever invited to a "party" (It really wasn't, I just got invited to go take a walk somewhere with another classmate but we ended up seeing a party of the same class peers): in the age of 14, early high school.

I trust the main context of this thread. Autistics are probably rare, and my diagnosis has been lingering between ASD and psychotic disorder. I assume I'm neurotypical, like the average human.

Thank you. I really thank you. Now, I'm unsure how to proceed.
I think most here are confused about who i'm talking about. If you're diagnosed it's not about you.

My father has it, and I'm basically a 1 to 1 copy of my father with all the symptoms, so I can pretty safely assume I have it.

I think most here are confused about who i'm talking about. If you're diagnosed it's not about you.
I don't trust medics. I sold my consciousness to forums' contributors, so I can center my focus of attention to videogames: mostly, strategy games or post-apocalyptic RPGs.

I have diagnosed ASD, not severe though

I have diagnosed ASD, not severe though
Blackrock.
Corporation-run world.
Joe biden nuke nuke

Sell your innocence.

https://incels.is/threads/how-many-people-have-diagnosed-mental-health-disorders.464581/

Look at this thread, the vast majority of people here are diagnosed with mental disorders. That means most people hete are absolutely non-NT.

Last edited:
https://incels.is/threads/how-many-people-have-diagnosed-mental-health-disorders.464581/

Look at this thread, the vast majority of people here are diagnosed with mental disorders, that means most people are non-NT.
This pol gives you 2 options: NT or Neurodivergent (diagnosed with mental illness). But it's not accurate since neurodivergence doesn't mean that you're diagnosed with ANY mental illness. So people with mental illnesses who aren't neurodivergent are basically still forced to select that option. And my post was heavily referring to autism.

This pol gives you 2 options: NT or Neurodivergent (diagnosed with mental illness). But it's not accurate since neurodivergence doesn't mean that you're diagnosed with ANY mental illness. So people with mental illnesses who aren't neurodivergent are basically still forced to select that option. And my post was heavily referring to autism.
Where are you getting the idea that people with mental illnesses aren't neurodivergent?

You know the person who coined the term neurodivergent meant the term to mean people who have any deviations in their cognitive state when compared to the norm? I think you're meaning to reference 'neurodevelopmental' which is mostly referencing autism/adhd e.t.c

Last edited:
It's also insanely over-diagnosed.

There are numerous actors who claim to have it.

That's just laughable. There is literally no way an actor could have autism. Their entire job is nonverbal communication. They have to interpret it from the script, and then portray it. That's literally their entire job.

What's really going on is everyone is becoming a feminized pussy, and therapy cult is taking over. Now everyone has a "mental condition" of some sort.

I've noticed that too! Normies constantly ask if non-autistic people are autistic just because they come off as a bit socially off.
Normies Gonna Norm

Normies Gonna Norm

u are absolutely true, i am like this because i am ugly and i dont socialize