Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not an incel if you have a regular sized dick

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
The only exceptions to this are severe physical deformities or severe mental problems
It's a joke that just because you're below average in looks or social skills you're gonna be an incel for life
When people get horny they care less about appearance, women just want to be fucked by a dick once in a while
But when you basically have no dick like me you can't ever take advantage of that

over for sub 6 inch dicklets.

I'm not regular sized as a whole

Cope, Face+Height are very important

Any cock size below 5 inches is ropefuel.

How big is your dick OP?

What about if you have 5 inches fully erect, but its skinny?

what a load of shit

foids don't really care what your dick size is if you are already disqualified for more apparent reasons, like face, race, or height

The only exceptions to this are severe physical deformities or severe mental problems
It's a joke that just because you're below average in looks or social skills you're gonna be an incel for life
When people get horny they care less about appearance, women just want to be fucked by a dick once in a while
But when you basically have no dick like me you can't ever take advantage of that
Foids do not see your dick first, they judge u based off appearance and whatnot. they never "just want to be fucked by a dick once in a while" u must mean they just want to be fucked by a chad once in a while

Absolutely idiotic thread

what a load of shit

foids don't really care what your dick size is if you are already disqualified for more apparent reasons, like face, race, or height
you will be disqualified on dick even if you have those.

what a load of shit

There are millions of ugly people with girlfriends and wives
Staying an incel until 40+ is extremely rare and most here on this forum will ascend one day

You're coping very hard bro
Nope you are coping, you're just a shy boy pretending you're some ugly troll, while in reality even among incels most people look relatively normal. There are tons of browns here who only want a white Stacy gf for example. If you have a normal dick and are somewhat NT you can get a girlfriend.

I have never got to the point that my dick size would matter. And it is thinner and smaller than the average, but not micropenis or extremely small. No woman has ever seen my penis erect. I am not an incel?

If you have a normal dick and are somewhat NT you can get a girlfriend.
bullshit. just from the statistics in my area; there are many men that can't get a partner because we have significantly more men under 60 than women under 60 living here.

Females have tons of options available, they won’t want some short average looking motherfucker even if he has a big dick. They’ll go for chad

Imagine giving a shit about your dick when inceldom is in the face