Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youre not an incel if you believe that personality is malleable

SUH

SUH

Veteran
If anyone remotely suggests that you can change personality or confidence then he's not an incel. If anyone believes in free will and just world then he's a cuck.

Personality is only applicable to chads. To see which one is more badass.

Personality is literally genetic

there are only two types of personalities, low inhibit and high inhibit, your looks determine which one you belong to

This, you can't change your personality, you can try for a while, but eventually your true self will shine through.
For foids personality means looks.
Seriously though there was a study which revealed that how you behave, your thoughs and beliefs are largely determined by genes (and obviously, the rest is decided by external feedback) so changing personality is as stupid as trying to change your height

Personality can change to a limited extent due to experiences, but you can't fake confidence. Confidence is built upon previous successes, so it follows that an incel can't really have confidence, sexually speaking. No previous successes = no confidence.

And yes, free will is a scam. In my opinion, most is already predetermined by our genes and neurochemistry, which is also in turn very heavily influenced by genes as well. At best, we have a limited range of choices, but there's not a really free choice. Neuronal plasticity is a thing, but it mostly applies in cognitive fields and general behaviour, but yields no sizeable increase in mating successes since it's the looks that really work in getting pussy. I can concede that dark triad might offer a tiny help, but obviously it can do only when the looks are enough to begin with.

this whole thread should be shown to cuckcels at CT whenever they shout "it your personality!!!" in their typical heureka-like manner. Yes i fucking know its my personality but that changes NOTHING about being incel because personality is about as changable as looks - ie not much, if at all.
yes i did try, the longest i could fake not being a weird spergcel was about a month at most

If anyone remotely suggests that you can change personality or confidence then he's not an incel. If anyone believes in free will and just world then he's a cuck.
High iq. There is no free will. Personality is determined by external factors.

You need to be good looking first for your personality to matter. Otherwise you are invisible.

Low iq buddy boyo.

most humans are ``fake`` personality really is a sham

It isn't but you can always pretend.

You can change your personality and confidence.
It just doesn't make a difference, you'll still be an incel

You can change your personality and confidence.
It just doesn't make a difference, you'll still be an incel
Pretty much, but chad are more confident because of constant praise.