Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not allowed to improve yourself

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I spent the last few months distancing myself from time-wasting activities. I started working out more, reading, working on my hobbies. As a result I've spent less time with my friends online. The main reason i did this is because all we'd ever do is fight among ourselves and at the end of the day we'd all feel devalued. They're also retards who make fun of incels and say they don't exist/they just complain too much because by their logic if a 5/10 guy can somehow get a 1/10 girl he can't be an incel (technically true, but it also refuses to acknowledge the real struggles of our community).

I didn't want to deal with this anymore, but I didn't want to make a big scene of leaving them for good. After all, it's not like I have many other friends I can go to (I have one other close friend, but he's very bluepilled and hangs around women a lot). So I come back one day after a while and everyone thinks that I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown because I haven't been in call lately. Now their new joke is that every single action I do, every single image I post, every message I post online that's completely normal, is some kind of a cry for help.

One of my recent things I've been doing is just making some videos on YouTube about stuff I like, like animals and video games. But because they're so in-depth and take me a while to make, my friends think I'm wasting my time and that posting those videos is also a cry for help. It's starting to really piss me off but I told myself not to ever show my anger again because it's just fuel for them to make me feel even worse.

People who try to improve themselves be like : i'm 5'2 but I will be better with confidence

Yeah. I think I'm done living for a bit.

My condolences, but...

There's no help for your face.

They don't sound like great friends. I had the same problems in high school: hanging out with people who didn't really treat me fairly.
Having (nearly) zero irl friends sucks too.

If you have to consciously self-improve it's already over. Normies don't "self-improve" --- they just are.

Have sex inkwell

4ba072ae 3b6f 439c a8fe f3995fc1a117

I honestly want to start gymmaxxing, not to ascend (my hope is non existing at this point), but to defend myself and beat up people in prison.

If you're "friends" are treating you like this, then it's best to cut them out.

"friends"

Stop hanging around with them. They aren't your friends.

I had a very similar situation. The only reason I stayed was because I had nowhere else to go and I would never have friends again but I had to leave in the end.

I waited until school finished and then I split off from them and never looked at Instagram groupchats and joined their parties on PlayStation and discord n all dat.

"friends"

Stop hanging around with them. They aren't your friends.

I had a very similar situation. The only reason I stayed was because I had nowhere else to go and I would never have friends again but I had to leave in the end.

I waited until school finished and then I split off from them and never looked at Instagram groupchats and joined their parties on PlayStation and discord n all dat.
I've been trying to cut them out, and I have tried in the past, but each time I've found that I always come back because I have nowhere else to go. Maybe now's the time to seriously consider phasing them out though.

I've been trying to cut them out, and I have tried in the past, but each time I've found that I always come back because I have nowhere else to go. Maybe now's the time to seriously consider phasing them out though.
Ye I had that too. Keep trying. Repetition is how you reprogram your brain.

First it'd be that only once every few days I cut myself off, but I would keep coming back to them cuz i was subconsciously used to hangin with dem. Then the more I would cut myself off from them, the more I got used to it and would do it for longer until I completely cut them off.

I didn't read but I am allowed to go ER(gta5)

I spent the last few months distancing myself from time-wasting activities. I started working out more, reading, working on my hobbies. As a result I've spent less time with my friends online. The main reason i did this is because all we'd ever do is fight among ourselves and at the end of the day we'd all feel devalued. They're also retards who make fun of incels and say they don't exist/they just complain too much because by their logic if a 5/10 guy can somehow get a 1/10 girl he can't be an incel (technically true, but it also refuses to acknowledge the real struggles of our community).

I didn't want to deal with this anymore, but I didn't want to make a big scene of leaving them for good. After all, it's not like I have many other friends I can go to (I have one other close friend, but he's very bluepilled and hangs around women a lot). So I come back one day after a while and everyone thinks that I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown because I haven't been in call lately. Now their new joke is that every single action I do, every single image I post, every message I post online that's completely normal, is some kind of a cry for help.

One of my recent things I've been doing is just making some videos on YouTube about stuff I like, like animals and video games. But because they're so in-depth and take me a while to make, my friends think I'm wasting my time and that posting those videos is also a cry for help. It's starting to really piss me off but I told myself not to ever show my anger again because it's just fuel for them to make me feel even worse.
k. don't forget that men are accused of deliberately "dropping out of society".

As I have said, the only real self-improvement is doing SURGERIES, everything else is COPE.

The only self improvement that means anything whatsoever is surgery that shifts bone structure around. Even that is unavailable for actual truecels without risking sensory loss of major parts of their lower face, to the point of looking like a stroke victim in motion. Fuck the world very hard.

One of my recent things I've been doing is just making some videos on YouTube about stuff I like, like animals and video games. But because they're so in-depth and take me a while to make, my friends think I'm wasting my time and that posting those videos is also a cry for help.

And of course you want to get rid off it. I understand your point of view. Your "friends" have an agenda. They really want to trigger you. They are basically forcing it.

I guess another reason you go back is because they talk about you behind your back and of course you do not like that. I want to be honest here since I really can understand your position. Whenever you are around them, you most likely feel a hostile atmospehre towards you. This is because, ultimately, they are your enemies

And of course you want to get rid off it. I understand your point of view. Your "friends" have an agenda. They really want to trigger you. They are basically forcing it.

I guess another reason you go back is because they talk about you behind your back and of course you do not like that. I want to be honest here since I really can understand your position. Whenever you are around them, you most likely feel a hostile atmospehre towards you. This is because, ultimately, they are your enemies
I understand what you're saying. I guess it's better to be around no one then be around your enemies.

Dead serious, you need to get a new friend group. Easier said than done, but sounds toxic as fuck.

People that put you down like that are not true friends and are probably using you for some alterior reason. It could be an illusion of power or they have issues that they can blame you on.

"let the dead bury their own dead"

they are not friends they are fucking blue pilled idiots