Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re not a true gamer if you don’t play on a gaming PC

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
Gaming PC’s are superior and as incels you probably play a lot more games then normies so you might as well have a good gaming experience. I overpayed for a prebuilt like a dumbass. Parents bought me one at 15. You can pirate games and play them for free you can emulate games from other platforms if they’re not available on PC. You can mod games.

Your Lucky if your parents bought one for you at 15. I had to make my own money to finally have a low end computer

Your Lucky if your parents bought one for you at 15. I had to make my own money to finally have a low end computer
Brutal. What graphics card did you get? I’ve been begging them to get me a gaming pc since I was 10.

Gaming PC’s are superior and as incels you probably play a lot more games then normies so you might as well have a good gaming experience. I overpayed for a prebuilt like a dumbass. Parents bought me one at 15. You can pirate games and play them for free you can emulate games from other platforms if they’re not available on PC. You can mod games.
Although I don’t play games anymore, I was very addicted to Age of Mythology

My laptop is a year 2019 HP Omen 15.6 screen with an i7 processor and NVIDEA GeForce GTX graphics card. Does this count as a gaming PC?

Yes. Fuck normies and their consoles

PC is superior to console in every way

Never had a gaming PC cuz my mom fucking hates those. Had a gaming laptop tho lol, she was forced to buy one.

Consoles have far less bullshit to deal with, namely far less performance/specs issues and basically no cheating. When I want to relax I sit down on the couch and load up a console. When I want to sweat and stress I go on the PC. Guess which one I pick way more often?

If you didn't grow up with N64, PS1, PS2 and PC you are not a true gamer

Never had a gaming PC but some games are so small they can be played on a basic laptop or computer.

I have never owned a console besides Pegasus (bootleg snes) i was always on PC and always will be.

I've only played games on a laptop and consoles

nowadays most ports are very good
Good joke, half of the games are completely unplayable if you don't own RTX 4070 Super at bare minimum and that's just 1080p best example is Wukong, other half have great ports like Ghost of Tsushima.
Even remakes of ancient games like Age of Mythology require RTX 3060/4060 to run at 60fps at high settings. And they added stupid gaytracing.

AoMRT s 2024 09 01 01 10 27