Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You're Nice and Easy to Talk To"

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
How cucked is it out of 10 to be told this by a hole, especially if she eye fucked the guy before? I thought a real GL guy would just be told he's GL straight up, not this "nice" faggot shit. This reminds me of whores flirting with ugly men just to reject them for fun.

They correlate looks with safety. All a woman thinks off when she is outside and especially when meeting a man is being raped so to deal with this anxiety, that man should be good looking and be able to drop her anxiety

They correlate looks with safety. All a woman thinks off when she is outside and especially when meeting a man is being raped so to deal with this anxiety, that man should be good looking and be able to drop her anxiety

This happened indoors with people that have known each other for a while, a group home. The person saying this gay shit is a whore that works at the group home as a staff. The guy is a mentalcel on disability.

This happened indoors with people that have known each other for a while, a group home. The person saying this gay shit is a whore that works at the group home as a staff. The guy is a mentalcel on disability.
Yeah because she was in a public setting but lets see if she talks to him if it was just her and him

Yeah because she was in a public setting but lets see if she talks to him if it was just her and him
She was also in a relationship with some beaner simp that let's her live with him rent free.

She was also in a relationship with some beaner simp that let's her live with him rent free.
Again she would cheat on him the moment she sees chad. Also most likely its sexless and she is using him for his pERsonality (free rent and free attention).

All a woman cares about is attention, beauty(youth), and CHAD. Simps might give attention but because they are not chad, they are cucked. When a tall guy says a retarded joke, they giggle and say his goofyand reminds them of their fathers goofy jokes and say his wholesome but if some LTN said the same joke he would be peppersprayed

All a woman cares about is attention, beauty(youth), and CHAD. Simps might give attention but because they are not chad, they are cucked. When a tall guy says a retarded joke, they giggle and say his goofyand reminds them of their fathers goofy jokes and say his wholesome but if some LTN said the same joke he would be peppersprayed

Does this mean the guy that gets told he's "nice" just looks like a low T cuck?

Does this mean the guy that gets told he's "nice" just looks like a low T cuck?
Not always, you can know a low t cuck by looking at their face. You cant control the shit that comes out of womens mouths. She can say youre so nice to a chad so he just fucks her already or she can say you're nice to someone she is rejecting in a nice way.

How cucked is it out of 10 to be told this by a hole, especially if she eye fucked the guy before? I thought a real GL guy would just be told he's GL straight up, not this "nice" faggot shit. This reminds me of whores flirting with ugly men just to reject them for fun.
Basically you’re a good person to dump my depression towards and nothing better

I'm just jealous a foid is talking to you. Haven't done that in ages

You say "thanks" and try not to let it get to you.