Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're Mentally Ill If You Don't Eat Raw Meat

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-

Nothing more to say, volcel if you wouldn't, wrong diet is responsible for 90% of incel physical problems.

LaughReally

Sun Gazer

OSRS Player

Death Metal Musician

100% Insane

Just eat raw meat br00000000

Salmonellamaxing is legit

just get worms br0. could be g00d for high T signaling.

just die from parasites theory

he's bluepilled on the jews because he has to be. he's German. I've checked out his channel before.

although nice Dahmerpill

Jeffrey dahmer 3

>There are people who take this guy seriously.

what the fuck is this bullshit? lol chad dont eat raw meat and mogs us all

just die from parasites theory
this tbh, I prefer my meat cooked
just get worms br0. could be g00d for high T signaling.

Most parasites don't kill the host, is a bad evolutionary trait, they can't live without us that's why most parasites are symbiotic.
You can only have problems with parasites when your autoinmune system is weak as fuck because bad dieting again, something that doesn't happen with raw fooding.

Salmonellamaxing is legit
Actually bacteria thrive in raw nutrients, you convert your food in raw nutrients when you froze it and partially when you cook it, bacteria can't grow in raw fresh food it have to be spoiled.

I'm mentally ill then.

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

what the fuck is this bullshit? lol chad dont eat raw meat and mogs us all
There are more things to look than diet, face is determined by a lot of things, one example:

Diet affects also your face but it does have more importance in height, again people are different because natural selection is still working maybe in 100k years we could be all adapted to artificial foods, Chads are the best adapted to their present environment, when you change your environment the possibility of adapting to the new one is minimal that's why researching about your ancestors is important, Chads are a rarity.

you need to kill it with your teeth

I don't think rawmeatmaxxing is a good idea. This is coming from a guy who thinks the earth is flat, stares at the sun, and got very sick with Campylobacter enteritis from eating raw bone marrow

Time to start sushimaxxing.

I don't think rawmeatmaxxing is a good idea. This is coming from a guy who thinks the earth is flat, stares at the sun, and got very sick with Campylobacter enteritis from eating raw bone marrow

He was also vegan, the point being you once also believed dumb things and you probably do it right now and that doesn't mean you can change your opinion in the future and grow up.

I also got sick from eating raw beef heart for nearly a week. Why do you think I'm still in favour or raw eating? simple I did it wrong because it was a pre-frozen heart and once defrosted the bacteria heavily populates pre-frozen food in minutes as freezing food destroy all the cells and makes it easier for bacteria to feed on it, again the problem is doing artificial things to your food.

Again the problem is not eating it fresh, the food can be spoiled, even the meat stores can put some revitalizers in order to make up the spoiling, once spoiled you will get sick from it.

You can also eat meat from sick animals and in that case you will also get sick, that's why you should buy grass feed beef and not grain feed nor feed with artificial things, those foods make them vulnerable to sickness, this should be covered by the by the slaughterhouse veterinarian.

Last edited:
He was also vegan, the point being you once also believed dumb things and you probably do it right now and that doesn't mean you can change your opinion in the future and grow up.

I also got sick from eating raw beef heart for nearly a week. Why do you think I'm still in favour or raw eating? simple I did it wrong because it was a pre-frozen heart and once defrosted the bacteria heavily populates pre-frozen food in minutes as freezing food destroy all the cells and makes it easier for bacteria to feed on it, again the problem is doing artificial things to your food.

Again the problem is not eating it fresh, the food can be spoiled, even the meat stores can put some revitalizers in order to make up the spoiling, once spoiled you will get sick from it.

You can also eat meat from sick animals and in that case you will also get sick, that's why you should buy grass feed beef and not grain feed nor feed with artificial things, those foods make them vulnerable to sickness, this should be covered by the by the slaughterhouse veterinarian.
I think maybe for some bacteria that may lower risk, but you're still at risk of salmonella, e coli, worms, flukes, and viruses like hepatitis e depending on the kind of raw meat you eat. Cooking almost completely eliminates those risks. Also, cooking allows the body to extract more nutrients from the food. Why do you think almost every culture cooks their meat?

I think maybe for some bacteria that may lower risk, but you're still at risk of salmonella, e coli, worms, flukes, and viruses like hepatitis e depending on the kind of raw meat you eat. Cooking almost completely eliminates those risks. Also, cooking allows the body to extract more nutrients from the food. Why do you think almost every culture cooks their meat?
Salmonella can't grow up in raw food, it have to be spoiled, it probably have around 24 hours of margin while prefozen food have a margin of less than a couple of hours, e coli is the same, virus thrive on bacteria not on fresh meat.

Worms thrive on indigestible food or in rotten meat, again the kind of you get from eating prefrozen/cooked food or plants, like grains, they are mostly symbiotic, they eat your waste or things that will make you sick, this is the case for 90% of human worms.

Fungus like candida thrive on carbohidrates, like sugar or non whole grains, probably in whole grains also.

I've to said that there are worms that suck your blood but if you have your symbiotic worms they will die as 99% of living species are territorials and will fight each other for your guts, the same applies to bacteria.

Also there is your immune system that will target harmful beings.
you need your symbiotic bugs or either you will get sick, they feed on your waste and defend you from other bugs, indirectly by defending their territory

Last edited:
Salmonella can't grow up in raw food, it have to be spoiled, it probably have around 24 hours of margin while prefozen food have a margin of less than a couple of hours, e coli is the same, virus thrive on bacteria not on fresh meat.

Worms thrive on indigestible food or in rotten meat, again the kind of you get from eating prefrozen/cooked food or plants, like grains, they are mostly symbiotic, they eat your waste or things that will make you sick, this is the case for 90% of human worms.

Fungus like candida thrive on carbohidrates, like sugar or non whole grains, probably in whole grains also.

I've to said that there are worms that suck your blood but if you have your symbiotic worms they will die as 99% of living species are territorials and will fight each other for your guts, the same applies to bacteria.

you need your symbiotic bugs or either you will get sick, they feed on your waste and defend you from other bugs, indirectly by defending their territory
Actually salmonella is found intestines of infected animals. So eating any meat that may have come in contact with feces of the infected animals during the butchering process can cause infection even if the meat is fresh.You can get it from eating fresh raw eggs that were made by infected chickens. There about 1.2 million cases per year in the US

About the worms, you can get them just from eating raw meat from an infected animal. It doesn't matter if how fresh the raw meat is. Just think about tapeworms. They live in the intestines of the host but their larvae can get into the muscles of the host. That's why people get tapeworms from eating underooked or raw skeletal muscle tissies (i.e. raw steak) It doesn't matter how fresh the meat is.

Also, you immune system can fight off a lot of invaders but not everything. If they beat everything, nobody would ever get sick.
There is a very large risk from eating undercooked meat, especially if you don't know where it came from. And like I said before, you body can extract more nutrients from cooking food. Why do you think most cultures cook their meat?

We're just not evolved to eat raw meat like wild animals. And you'll notice that they have lots of parasites

Actually salmonella is found intestines of infected animals. So eating any meat that may have come in contact with feces of the infected animals during the butchering process can cause infection even if the meat is fresh.You can get it from eating fresh raw eggs that were made by infected chickens. There about 1.2 million cases per year in the US

About the worms, you can get them just from eating raw meat from an infected animal. It doesn't matter if how fresh the raw meat is. Just think about tapeworms. They live in the intestines of the host but their larvae can get into the muscles of the host. That's why people get tapeworms from eating underooked or raw skeletal muscle tissies (i.e. raw steak) It doesn't matter how fresh the meat is.

Also, you immune system can fight off a lot of invaders but not everything. If they beat everything, nobody would ever get sick.
There is a very large risk from eating undercooked meat, especially if you don't know where it came from. And like I said before, you body can extract more nutrients from cooking food. Why do you think most cultures cook their meat?

Salmonella can't reproduce in raw fresh meat, those 1,2 million cases per year in the US is because prefrozen food and cooked food and spoiled food not because fresh meat, while those animals are dead their immune system needs time to decay and make a free path for bacteria to feed from living cells, only dead cells without any protection can be bacteria food, something that freezing your food and cooking it does, cooking also makes even impossible to bacteria to break down the meat sometimes if they can't do even that you can't also.

Mainstream medicine don't acknowledge this because for something to be acknowledged by medicine it has to be proven several decades and someone have to invest serious money on clinical trials which no body will monetarily profit from.

You are mental copy pasting

>And like I said before, you body can extract more nutrients from cooking food

No, cooking kills some vitamins, even mainstream medicine acknowledges that, and the fact that humans can extract nutrients from cooked food at all is not even thoroughly proven just cultural presupposition, I estimate that you can but then again the same cooking kills vitamins and the more a meat is cooked the less their proteins are usable.

>Why do you think most cultures cook their meat?
You can correlate whatever thing you want it will still not mean anything, cultures can do whatever they think is right but that will not make it right biologically speaking, they do fucking dumb things is not hard to find examples, one example is the female hypergamy.

Last edited:
I think Elvis is still alive.

This guy fell in to the consistency thinking fallacy, that's why he believes in all those things, he thinks that because his ancestors believed in flat earth it has to be truth like raw meat eating.

Salmonella can't reproduce in raw fresh meat, those 1,2 million cases per year in the US is because prefrozen food and cooked food and spoiled food not because fresh meat, while those animals are dead their immune system needs time to decay and make a free path for bacteria to feed from living cells, only dead cells without any protection can be bacteria food, something that freezing your food and cooking it does, cooking also makes even impossible to bacteria to break down the meat sometimes if they can't do even that you can't also.

Mainstream medicine don't acknowledge this because for something to be acknowledged by medicine it has to be proven several decades and someone have to invest serious money on clinical trials which no body will monetarily profit from.

You are mental copy pasting

>And like I said before, you body can extract more nutrients from cooking food

No, cooking kills some vitamins, even mainstream medicine acknowledges that, and the fact that humans can extract nutrients from cooked food at all is not even thoroughly proven just cultural presupposition, I estimate that you can but then again the same cooking kills vitamins and the more a meat is cooked the less their proteins are usable.

>Why do you think most cultures cook their meat?
You can correlate whatever thing you want it will still not mean anything, cultures can do whatever they think is right but that will not make it right biologically speaking, they do fucking dumb things is not hard to find examples, one example is the female hypergamy.
I'm getting tired of this so this is gonna be my last reply to you. About the salmonella, if it can spread through a living organism such as us (1.2 million cases per year) or the cow that is infected, the immune system can't stop it. So having a functioning immune system isn't going to stop it from spreading. Also, as soon as an animal dies, their immune system won't work anymore because there is no longer any blood flow to the tissue that can deliver white blood cells to infected area. I'm sure whatever white blood cells there also die very soon too from not getting oxygen. The animal is often cut up within a few hours if not minutes after slaughter and can be contaminated by coming in contact with feces during the butchering.

About the "mental copy pasting" I was repeating my points that you were not addressing .

What vitamins does the cooking kill? Cooking allows us to extract more energy from the food we eat. We've evolved to eat cooked foods.
"Cooking breaks down collagen, the connective tissue in meat, and softens the cell walls of plants to release their stores of starch and fat. The calories to fuel the bigger brains of successive species of hominids came at the expense of the energy-intensive tissue in the gut, which was shrinking at the same time—you can actually see how the barrel-shaped trunk of the apes morphed into the comparatively narrow-waisted Homo sapiens. Cooking freed up time, as well; the great apes spend four to seven hours a day just chewing, not an activity that prioritizes the intellect." (excerpt from an article on the smithsonian.com https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/ )

Considering almost the entire human race has been cooking their food(especially meat) and has been for a very very long time and it is known to reduce risk of disease and parasites is definitely a good indicator

I'm getting tired of this so this is gonna be my last reply to you. About the salmonella, if it can spread through a living organism such as us (1.2 million cases per year) or the cow that is infected, the immune system can't stop it. So having a functioning immune system isn't going to stop it from spreading. Also, as soon as an animal dies, their immune system won't work anymore because there is no longer any blood flow to the tissue that can deliver white blood cells to infected area. I'm sure whatever white blood cells there also die very soon too from not getting oxygen. The animal is often cut up within a few hours if not minutes after slaughter and can be contaminated by coming in contact with feces during the butchering.

About the "mental copy pasting" I was repeating my points that you were not addressing .

What vitamins does the cooking kill? Cooking allows us to extract more energy from the food we eat. We've evolved to eat cooked foods.
"Cooking breaks down collagen, the connective tissue in meat, and softens the cell walls of plants to release their stores of starch and fat. The calories to fuel the bigger brains of successive species of hominids came at the expense of the energy-intensive tissue in the gut, which was shrinking at the same time—you can actually see how the barrel-shaped trunk of the apes morphed into the comparatively narrow-waisted Homo sapiens. Cooking freed up time, as well; the great apes spend four to seven hours a day just chewing, not an activity that prioritizes the intellect." (excerpt from an article on the smithsonian.com https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/ )

Considering almost the entire human race has been cooking their food(especially meat) and has been for a very very long time and it is known to reduce risk of disease and parasites is definitely a good indicator

watch this video around 10:37 or even entirely, in deed watch it entirely or don't because you will just confuse yourself.

Sickness is a bacterial imbalance in your body, your body is composed entirely by bacteria around 99%, you are their carcass, they help you do all your body functions at microscopic level, like digest food, fight off alien invasions, clean waste, they produce chemicals that control your mood, they can also synthesize vitamins and minerals, they do more things for your body than what you do for yourself.

When some bacteria starts to really grow up because eating things you shouldn't it starts to fight all your bacterial ecosystem rendering you sick, BECAUSE ALL THE MICROSCOPIC FUNCTIONS OF YOUR BODY IS AFFECTED, bacteria like salmonella will thrive while there is still edible food for them in your body.

What you don't seem to know is that the food that you can't digest stays in your gut feeding salmonella for several days even weeks, fecal matter in the intestine wall or even indigestible plant protein in the blood torrent in the case of other bacteria and parasites, this also causes autoimmune diseases like arthritis.

MAN WE DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING ABOUT OUR BODIES AND MEDICINE, THE ACTUAL MEDICINE WILL BE WATCHED AS HORRENDOUS SLAUGHTER LIKE THE ANCIENT MEDICINE IS SEEN NOW.

LET ME GIVE YOU A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF WHAT I'M TALKING:

THANKS TO BACTERIA YOU CAN DIGEST PROTEIN AND CARBS AND SHIT BUT IF YOU START TO INGEST ALIEN FOOD IT WILL COME WITH ALIEN BACTERIA AS BACTERIA IS EVERYWHERE, THIS ALIEN BACTERIA WILL THRIVE AND FIGHT OFF ALL OTHER NEAR BACTERIA AND YOU DIDN'T EVOLVED TO LIVE IN SYMBIOSIS WITH THIS NEW BACTERIA SO YOU WILL HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

LUCKILY THIS BACTERIA WILL DIE AS SOON AS THIS TOXIC ALIEN FOOD CEASE TO EXIST AND IS DIGESTED BY THE SAME ALIEN BACTERIA, YOUR FUCKING MEDICINE IS PLACEBO AT BEST AND DETRIMENTAL AT WORST, EVERYTHING IS WORKED BY ITSELF IN THE MICROSCOPIC LEVEL.

Last edited:
LMAO i just found out that this is Kids Ranqe the edgy guy that used to make runescape pk videos that i watched back in 2006. Time flies so fucking fast man.

sverige is the true alpha male

LMAO i just found out that this is Kids Ranqe the edgy guy that used to make runescape pk videos that i watched back in 2006. Time flies so fucking fast man.
omg so fucking based since the beginning

Nothing more to say, volcel if you wouldn't, wrong diet is responsible for 90% of incel physical problems.

Was it you who first posted this guy on this site, I remember watching his 99% people are retarded video after someone posted it and I've been watching a bit of his vids since JFL, and you know what, he makes a lot of sense in some of the things he says. I would never just go to a raw meat diet though, that shit is crazy, food is one of my best copes, I eat for taste.

Was it you who first posted this guy on this site, I remember watching his 99% people are retarded video after someone posted it and I've been watching a bit of his vids since JFL, and you know what, he makes a lot of sense in some of the things he says. I would never just go to a raw meat diet though, that shit is crazy, food is one of my best copes, I eat for taste.

Yes I was.

The most delicious food on earth is raw fresh warm beef liver, once you taste it you will understand that all the human history cooking did was trying to imitate that taste.

There are other thing like brain, eyeballs and blood that I still didn't eat and probably are even better.

Yes I was.

The most delicious food on earth is raw fresh warm beef liver, once you taste it you will understand that all the human history cooking did was trying to imitate that taste.

There are other thing like brain, eyeballs and blood that I still didn't eat and probably are even better.

One day when I move out on my own, I will look into more of his videos, and try this keto diet thing, but i'll most likely be "mixing it up". I'll abandon veggies completely because they are a "good filler" for a meal, I love fries too much to abandon them, they're as good as meat to me, also I will definitely be eating cooked meat, i'd eat some raw, but I can't give up all that flavour, its just too much loss.

high IQ just eat steak tartare bro

Seems they are getting somewhere, some doctors already knew that eating living meat is much safer than anything else fucking 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Seems they are getting somewhere, some doctors already knew that eating living meat is much safer than anything else fucking 50 years ago.

Just eat man-made oysters bro.

jizz9.jpg

Just eat live rats theory.