Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're interest can impact your SMV

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
If you're into stuff like anime or video games that can lower your SMV because girls are gonna think you're nerdy. If you ever date a girl, just tell her your interest after you've had sex with her, so that way when she leaves you, it won't matter because you already fucked her.

Cope. Anime is popular even brents watch it now.

No way anime is normie af. Saw a chad buying a konosuba megumin sticker JFL at a store. only VNs, obscure manga are unknown by normies

Chad can watch Barney the Dinosaur and Teletubbies all day every day and still slay

Kinda agreed

will never go on a date anyway let alone sex, therefore its irrelevant for me

wether you like Anime or not doesn't impact the biological mechanism of attraction.

wether you like Anime or not doesn't impact the biological mechanism of attraction.
This advice only matters for average-looking men. If you're a chad or an incel, it technically won't matter what your interest is.

Chad can show a foid his pet rock collection(complete with googly eyes) and fuck her right after.

Partially, partially not. I suppose it depends on whether the male is Chad, or simply "Normie"/Incel.

My own interests...

Dokkan:

Main

TeamBlue

TeamGreen

Green

TeamPurple

TeamRed

Gods

Azure

(My Dragon Ball Legends data was erased...)

DQVII:

Ultimate Tenkaichi:

If you're into stuff like anime or video games that can lower your SMV because girls are gonna think you're nerdy. If you ever date a girl, just tell her your interest after you've had sex with her, so that way when she leaves you, it won't matter because you already fucked her.
It honestly depends on the guy and the hole in question.

This is one of those things where there's too many variables in play for there to be a general consensus :feelsjuice:

For some guys it literally affects nothing

For specific holes, it's definitely a deal breaker even if you are a chad

And then what anime/game it is and how dweeby/lame the overall product is.