Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You're incel because you're creepy!"

Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★
Foids will happily have a relationship with those 'people' from LGBT land who are LEGITIMATELY FUCKING CREEPY, but won't fuck an incel. Yet they claim that we are incel because 'we are creepy'.

Foids will call St.Blackops2cel a 'creep' for being slightly unattractive and being passionate about Call of Duty, but will actively support the existence of 'people' like the one on the right who are genuinely creepy.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: CARE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES, IT?

I despise faggots as much as i despise whores and cucks

Lol asmongold looks like bo2cel

Ugly+confident=creep

Foids will happily have a relationship with those 'people' from LGBT land who are LEGITIMATELY FUCKING CREEPY, but won't fuck an incel. Yet they claim that we are incel because 'we are creepy'.
View attachment 95962View attachment 95963
Foids will call St.Blackops2cel a 'creep' for being slightly unattractive and being passionate about Call of Duty, but will actively support the existence of 'people' like the one on the right who are genuinely creepy.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: CARE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES, IT?
Imagine that fagboy with piercings getting smashed in the face with all that shit lodging into his skull

They are such deranged creatures.

Being creepy = being ugly

You know society is retarded when literal circus freaks are considered more attractive than us tbh ngl

" i dont know br0 but just change your hairstyle and be less creepy br0"

When our enemies say this, they're admitting that we're right because creepy is just a code word for ugly.

No good-looking guy has ever been called creepy in the history of the universe.

The type of females that fill men with bluepilled lies that imply personality is the main thing, really get to my head. They lie to our faces. Personality is nothing but a meme.

Would you rather them telling men to kill themselves because they werent born chad enough to fulfil their hypergamous desires? I wish they would so society could collapse and the west just goes on a massive chimpout

I'm creepier than they could ever imagine.

the girl pic makes me wanna puke tbh

let's face it, stblackopscel is more likely to shoot someone in the face in their eyes due to sexual frustration/repression. Foids see tattooed freaks as the kind of attention whores they could relate too. That's their logic here.

When people say "don't be creepy" they never define what being creepy actually is. Connect the dots, being creepy = being ugly or short. That's it.

Damn this pic is fucking suifuel tbh. pukefuel also

and you are creepy because you are incel