Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "you're incel because you wouldn't date a sexworker"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen this stupid rethoric countless of times, saying that if a man doesn't wanna date a literal whore it's because he's an insecure incel, that "sEx WoRk iS rEaL wOrK" and that you deserve to be alone unless you think otherwise :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: No bitch I would never date someone whose job is getting fucked by rich fat oldcels and doing all kinds of weird sheit in front of a webcam for thirsty simps, and guess what most normies wouldn't either.

And no sex work is not real work kek. We must call whores whores not that cringe ass newspeak "sexworker". Each time I see it it makes me wanna beat up an e-thot with a crowbar. In GTA V, of course.

I'm incel because a sex worker wouldn't even take my money in exchange for 30 minutes of my presence.

If women actually were trained to be prostitutes, learned manners, massages and other shit like geishas do then maybe (if she dont have a boyfriend) it could be named sex work.

But now thot like idubbz gf can just show her nipple for cucks and earn more money than 40 yo male wageslave. And they will call her 'sex worker'.

If women actually were trained to be prostitutes, learned manners, massages and other shit like geishas do then maybe (if she dont have a boyfriend) it could be named sex work.

But now thot like idubbz gf can just show her nipple for cucks and earn more money than 40 yo male wageslave. And they will call her 'sex worker'.
Years ago being a whore was seen as something disgusting, foids did it because they were school dropouts or junkies and needed cash fast, no one wanted to be a whore. But now thanks to internet and feminism it's seen as something "cool", "quirky" and "empowering" that's why onlyfans and scorts gets so much media coverage.