Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You're going to be 32 and living with mom and dad....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Upon turning 32, yes my Birthday is on New Year's, I remembered what my older brother told me about 11 years ago when I was 21. He said "With your attitude and indulging in anime and video games , you're going to be 32 and living with mom and dad" He was 32 when he told me that, and he was correct, I'm 32 and still living with my folks. I'm worthless, weak and pathetic, no New Year's or anything will change that. I turned to video games and anime to cope with how shitty my life is, if I wasn't treated poorly, then I guarantee you things would be different, but alas not all of us get to be treated at least decently and as a result people like myself come about. Sigh why was I born again?

Your living-with-parents problem should be solvable with money.

Who’s the qt in your avatar, OP

There's no pt tbh if you aren't earning much, to have your place as an incel unless you want to buy a sex doll, homecall prostitutes, make fapping easier or do some hobby in peace.

I feel like I’d be even lonelier without my parents close by
It’d be different if I had a healthy social life

People who say we're incels because we live with our parents and don't have great jobs are delusional as hell.

There's no pt tbh if you aren't earning much, to have your place as an incel unless you want to buy a sex doll, homecall prostitutes, make fapping easier or do some hobby in peace.
High IQ tbh ngl

Unless your parents are annoying as fuck

My parents will probably be dead or close to it before I’m 32. They are already in their 60’s and I’m 23 now. If you have old ass parents that had you when they were 40, you never had a chance to NEET.

What's wrong with living with parents?

more than that, and that is how no-life going. But still better than to be betabuxxer with roastie and her bastards

sometime i think some people (us) are just not supposed to be happy.
In order someone to win, someone has to lose
full

Your living-with-parents problem should be solvable with money.
No doubt. It's fine to complain about wageslaving, but if you're stuck at home you have no one to blame but yourself. lookism is bad but not so bad that an ugly guy can't get hired anywhere & slave away like a clydesdale for a year or two to save himself from being a homebody manchild like chris chan. Not ideal, but doable.

We are destined to lose

Who’s the qt in your avatar, OP
Mio Akiyama from K-On!

sometime i think some people (us) are just not supposed to be happy.
I agree.

You need two jobs in order to make decent money where I'm at.

I feel like I’d be even lonelier without my parents close by
It’d be different if I had a healthy social life
When my parents die, I'll be all alone, successful in life or not.

People who say we're incels because we live with our parents and don't have great jobs are delusional as hell.
Easy for them to say since they haven't been beaten down and treated like shit their whole lives.

My parents will probably be dead or close to it before I’m 32. They are already in their 60’s and I’m 23 now. If you have old ass parents that had you when they were 40, you never had a chance to NEET.

My parents are in their mid 60's. So I guess I was lucky, but not really. I just wished I was never born to begin with.

Ask soyciety, not me.

more than that, and that is how no-life going. But still better than to be betabuxxer with roastie and her bastards
Strongly agreed, the only positive of inceldom is to never worry about alimony, child support etc.

In order someone to win, someone has to lose
full
Yup without us, normies would be the incels instead of us.

We are destined to lose
:feelsrope:

Beyond brutal. It's the worst of the worst.

High IQ tbh ngl

Unless your parents are annoying as fuck
If my parents respected my privacy and life choices, I'd be more than happy to live at home. Despite not being able to live with them, I do miss seeing them.

Ask soyciety, not me.

The thing is, back then people had a large family and a big own house to live in for a couple of generations and this is not the case anymore. Men are supposed to lead and not to live with their parents like a toddler, but here I am in the exact same position. It is truly over at this point.

The thing is, back then people had a large family and a big own house to live in for a couple of generations and this is not the case anymore. Men are supposed to lead and not to live with their parents like a toddler, but here I am in the exact same position. It is truly over at this point.
Having your own apartment in a big house is way different than sleeping on your parent's couch in their one room apartment.

It's the opposite, we live with our parents because we are incel. There's no real point on living alone without sex

People poke fun if you live with your mother. Oh geez, sorry my mom loves me.

It's the opposite, we live with our parents because we are incel. There's no real point on living alone without sex

There is also no point in working anymore, since females are preferred within the work environment and they outearn us despite the fact females tend to work less and have easier jobs. Living as a man in general does not make much sense.

There is also no point in working anymore, since females are preferred within the work environment and they outearn us despite the fact females tend to work less and have easier jobs. Living as a man in general does not make much sense.
Do you consume protein shakes, if so what brand and flavour

im gonna kill myself at 25

Do you consume protein shakes, if so what brand and flavour

I do consume protein powder with milk. It is whey protein chocolate from Hansa Sports, a German company. But I might try out MyProtein for my next bottle of protein powder. I usually buy stuff from them like multivitamin and ZMA

im gonna kill myself at 25

Brutal 25 pill.

I do consume protein powder with milk. It is whey protein chocolate from Hansa Sports, a German company. But I might try out MyProtein for my next bottle of protein powder. I usually buy stuff from them like multivitamin and ZMA
is it expensive ?
i always buy this gold standart whey barrel and the cookies and cream tasted like shit

is it expensive ?
i always buy this gold standart whey barrel and the cookies and cream tasted like shit

Whey protein is more expensive than the other stuff, like creatine monohydrate.

Upon turning 32, yes my Birthday is on New Year's, I remembered what my older brother told me about 11 years ago when I was 21. He said "With your attitude and indulging in anime and video games , you're going to be 32 and living with mom and dad" He was 32 when he told me that, and he was correct, I'm 32 and still living with my folks. I'm worthless, weak and pathetic, no New Year's or anything will change that. I turned to video games and anime to cope with how shitty my life is, if I wasn't treated poorly, then I guarantee you things would be different, but alas not all of us get to be treated at least decently and as a result people like myself come about. Sigh why was I born again?

It's not as embarrassing if you live in an expensive city or if you're helping out with chores or expenses.

But if you're being a parasite its reason to be embarrassed.

Living as a man in general does not make much sense.
Yes. I would like to work just for feeling usefull. But i don't see the point in anything. I will probably be even more miserable when I look for a job, idk tbh

Yes. I would like to work just for feeling usefull. But i don't see the point in anything. I will probably be even more miserable when I look for a job, idk tbh

It really is a lose-lose-situation.

I'm gonna end up like you ngl

It really is a lose-lose-situation.
It is, both things will make me feel miserable. I wouldn't have problems in working if i get back home with a loving gf, that's the real problem.

Ill rope before that