Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You're goddamn right I have a mental illness!

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
It seems to me... IT SEEMS.. that a lot of my fellow inkwells dismiss the idea when the internet normies tell us we have a mental illness. They aren't wrong though. After years and years of bullying, humiliation, ostracization, exclusions, and rejections, the probability of not being mentally afflicted is practically zero. Of course, the problem is that normies often attempt to gas-light us by mixing up the cause-and-effect relationship and suggesting that the cause of our experiences is our mental state, rather than the other way around. This is obviously infuriating, but the fact that we're not mentally well shouldn't be denied. So, if you arguing with some cuck (and I suggest you don't argue with morons), who says "yOu jUsT haVe a menTaL iLLness", respond proudly (in Jack Nicholson's voice) "You're goddman right I do!"

I almost got forced into a mental institution 2 weeks ago by some psychiatrist because he said I was a schizophrenic. He is also Jewish if anybody is curious.

why were u talking to him
I wasn't. He forcibly confronted me saying I was a schizophrenic and needed to be sent away for my safety.

tons of normalfags have relationships while having mental illness also

tons of normalfags have relationships while having mental illness also

Their "depression" is more like a meme. Out shit is for real.

Their "depression" is more like a meme. Out shit is for real.
normalfags can have mental illness. we just tend to have more or more pronounced as a natural result of social deprivation.

I almost got forced into a mental institution 2 weeks ago by some psychiatrist because he said I was a schizophrenic. He is also Jewish if anybody is curious.
Where do you live (roughly speaking) might I ask?

In my experience (I am am on the side of Szasz and others who have come out as a skeptic of the modern mental health practice & psychology/psychiatry), Schizophrenia is usually not a diagnosis they hand out frivolously. That's not to say it may not have happened in your case, there are exceptions but this one is much tougher to "make up" as a diagnosis and they hardly ever need to try...but...

Bi-polar
Depression
ADHD
Aspergers
OCD..

....these are all diagnosis which can sometimes be handed out like ketchup for a hot dog. Easily found and cheap. The mental health system is confused and on it's last leg.

Sos4

Sos3

Sos2

Sos8

Last edited:
Where do you live (roughly speaking) might I ask?

In my experience (I am am on the side of Szasz and others who have come out as a skeptic of the modern mental health practice & psychology/psychiatry), Schizophrenia is usually not a diagnosis they hand out frivolously. That's not to say it may not have happened in your case, there are exceptions but this one is much tougher to "make up" as a diagnosis and they hardly ever need to try...but...

Bi-polar
Depression
ADHD
Aspergers
OCD..

....these are all diagnosis which can sometimes be handed out like ketchup for a hot dog. Easily found and cheap. The mental health system is confused and on it's last leg.
I live in northern Europe.

Mentalcels, normies did this to us. Don’t you ever forget it!

even if some people do have mental illnesses here to hear it coming from people like redditors who think your sex isn't determined by your genitals and that all races are equal is just the pot calling the kettle black

They not wrong I'm literally a proud schizoidcel