Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you're giga cucked if you work hard in life

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
i pity bluepilled deathnics so much

fair enough

none of the other ones matter, because at the end of the day, no one loves you
There's no such thing as love. Why be obsessed to things that doesn't exist. Goodluck living as a broke ass incel.

I quit corporate IT wageslavery a year ago with zero plans of going back, never was i so suicidal than when i had to work 5 days a week in an office surrounded by insufferable normcucks.

Now i just do 2 or 3 days per week as a shitty security guard which is enough to sustain my copes.
I dropped out of society 3 years ago, despite having a STEM degree in mathematics/computer science. I'm currently living comfortably on ssi. You should do the same if you have mental (or developmental issues). Why wageslve? to what end?

I've worked my ass off for the past 24 years to become a pillar of society, and for what? What's the point of getting a degree, and finding a mundane job if I could never experience love along the way? I cannot even get a date. I spent so much time looking for a place to make my own, but for what? To rot in loneliness? My room resembles a prison cell to me at this point. It's just a place where I rot in insufferable loneliness each night, deprived of love and care.

So I came to the realization that wageslaving is utterly pointless, and I became a NEET.

Lol basically the same story as me, unfortunately Australia has dog shit welfare and constantly pesters me to apply for work otherwise they cut the benefits. Fuck.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as love. Why be obsessed to things that doesn't exist. Goodluck living as a broke ass incel.
Obviously love exists, but it's for Chad only.