Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're fucked if females have the confidence to stare straight into your eyes when you look at them

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
If you ever catch a female's glance and they give you a death stare, it's over. No female would ever have the confidence to look into the eyes of an above 8 male. You may as well never look at anybody. :feelscry:

I just give them the death stare back.

If they don't, it's probably because they're terrified you'll rape them.

If they don't, it's probably because they're terrified you'll rape them.
My semi-baby face isn't that intimidating so I'm somewhat fucked but somewhat preserved from harshness.

Yeah thats kinda weird op, most women go out of their way to avoid any contact with me.

they love staring at chad wtf you talking about

Happened to me once at the airport she had blue dyed hair and wore big fucking glasses most likely a feminist.

I kinda like the way it feels, a cold death stare(i kinda have a hard time making eye contact)
I want to feel their sadism through their cold eyes.

I have a hard time maintaining a long eye contact with everyone. I do maintain it, but after like 2 seconds it feels too tense.

I can't stare other people in their eyes

rare to have a foid that stares at my direction after i stare them back

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

PUA retards will think women giving death stares is some kind of IOI, and then they will approach.

I hate making eye contact with people. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

I’ve been told my eyes look intimidating so maybe that’s a good thing. No foid will try to stare me down.

No female would ever have the confidence to look into the eyes of an above 8 male.
Cope, they stare into Chads eyes like they were hypnotized. What are you on?

The look I don't like is the hollow/dead eyes look some service staff women give me.

Like they're staring through me trying to pretend I don't exist.

I have never made eye contact with them. But I feel as if they have given me a death stare before

foids dont ever look at me to begin with

If you ever catch a female's glance and they give you a death stare, it's over. No female would ever have the confidence to look into the eyes of an above 8 male. You may as well never look at anybody. :feelscry:
doesn't happen to me

They always give these disgusting looks like someone would give to someone who harmed them. Except I never did anything to them.