Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're down having a bad day and to help it, random people make your day hell

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Seriously, I think fate is destined to screw me. You're having a bad day, people are extremely rude to you (without you doing shit). You go out to run your personal errands and strangers are making comments about your appearance. Really, I'm surprised you don't lose your mind brocels. Guys who go to the ER are no surprise to me because the world makes sure they do .
It seems that when everything goes wrong, the world makes a point of throwing the worst things at once so that you commit suicide at once.
I'm seriously thinking about starting to walk the streets with guns again, next time I'm going to blow myself up, kill myself and take as many as I can. This shit is really bothering me, fuck it all, shitty world, shitty people, I wish this world would go to hell and everyone would suffer in the worst way imaginable.
Being born is the worst thing that can happen.

Simply the discrimination you must face as a sub 5 male, subject to mockery and contempt from both foids and the average normie due to your physical appearance and the various failos and stereotypes coming with it. :feelsUgh:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Simply the discrimination you must face as a sub 5 male, subject to mockery and contempt from both foids and the average normie due to your physical appearance and the various failos and stereotypes coming with it. :feelsUgh:
The fault is in this shitty world, not me. Extremely sick people, I never hurt anyone! This world was never supposed to exist, the flaw is exactly there. Nature created the real hell (LITERALLY)

its time for us to start givnig them hell back, dont swallow ppls bs fuck all of these mfs i let no one clown my me irl
The day the day comes when I have nothing left to lose, I'll kill myself...but I swear I'll cause chaos before I finish rotting underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back